• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Decided to let this one go to finance a different toy. I really don't need the 17 right now - I've got my 19 and 34.

I'll let this one go with 2 mags, it has large backstraps with and without the beavertail, and a medium without, and has the medium beavertail installed and chopped into a grip force adapter, so nothing added to the Glock hump, just a beavertail up top. Also comes with a MagPul magwell installed, along with a "-" (minus) disconnector with the OEM trigger bar for a 4.5lb trigger pull, and an extended slide stop lever (has the little bump on the thing to make it easier to use)

Gun has Trijicon fiber optic front sight with Trijicon serrated all black rear. Sorry, no extra light pipes, but they're obtainable online.

Gun also comes with an Agency Arms match barrel - the OEM barrel will come installed, you get the Agency as a spare.

$500 located in Magnolia, will meet halfway within a reasonable distance (upto 100 miles for out of towers)

I don't know the full round count on the gun - it was a Harris County deputy's duty pistol for a while - I replaced all the springs when I got it, and swapped the OEM trigger bar from my G34 into this. I've put a few hundred rounds through it since I got it, but its really just sat in the nightstand drawer for most of the time I've had it.

No BOS nonsense - just be legal to own and purchase a pistol in Texas.

IMG_4507.jpeg
    IMG_4509.jpeg
    IMG_4508.jpeg
    IMG_4505.jpeg
    IMG_4503.jpeg
    IMG_4506.jpeg
    Guns International

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom