• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indisputabull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I have an old Winchester Defender 12ga with beautiful wooden furniture, I have been toying with the idea of putting her up for sale but don't even know what I should ask as I have been having a hard time finding any other examples in this condition. Any shotgun experts that can help me out? I can upload pictures if someone tells me how, I'm new
    ARJ Defense ad

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I have an old Winchester Defender 12ga with beautiful wooden furniture, I have been toying with the idea of putting her up for sale but don't even know what I should ask as I have been having a hard time finding any other examples in this condition. Any shotgun experts that can help me out? I can upload pictures if someone tells me how, I'm new
    1st, keep it. They were fairly low dollar when they were in production( I remember buying one from Walmart in about 1998 for about $175-195 ish( definitely under 200) and sorely wish I had kept it.

Reason being it is one of the only stock, in modified pump shotguns that will feed the Aguila mini shells without problems.

16 rounds of FU to deliver at a home invasion technician or just the look on other people’s faces at the range when your pump shotgun just keeps going like the energizer bunny is worth having one around.

If you did decide to sell it, $250 it would go quick and higher than that you would sit on it for a while.

Before you put it out there get a couple of boxes of these https://www.aguilaammo.com/shotshell/ and see if it changes your mind about selling it.

Indisputabull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I’ve had some of the mini shells through here before and it ran them like a dream! I don’t see myself parting with it, it’s my only pump with a full length tube and it looks amazing, they don’t make them like this anymore

Attachments

• 399299BD-CC77-49A6-84F9-992DA758367F.jpeg
      399299BD-CC77-49A6-84F9-992DA758367F.jpeg
      1.6 MB · Views: 346

Indisputabull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I do compete in sporting clays and it doesn’t serve me well in that aspect, I use a Ruger red label or my Beretta silver pigeon when I’m feeling fancy

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I’ve had some of the mini shells through here before and it ran them like a dream! I don’t see myself parting with it, it’s my only pump with a full length tube and it looks amazing, they don’t make them like this anymore
    Then you should keep it for HD. I would be really pissed if I had to use a Red Lable or Beretta OU on some dickhead that broke into my home.

That is what the Benelli M4 and M1-90 are for. ;)

Indisputabull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I may go patriot mode with a tomahawk if someone breaks in. It’s a nightmare trying to get my babies to sleep and I’d hate for the shotgun blast to wake them up :D

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If it was for sale in the Austin area I would buy it for $250.
    And point made, lol.

There are a bunch on gunbroker right now with a $300 starting bid and zero bids.
    There is one with a current bid of $324, but I kind of suspect the seller is playing some shenanigans to get the price up.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I may go patriot mode with a tomahawk if someone breaks in. It’s a nightmare trying to get my babies to sleep and I’d hate for the shotgun blast to wake them up :D
    Well, I jokingly tell my students that my first instinct is to grab the katana, but it is a lot easier to justify a defensive shooting than a defensive decapitation/dismemberment.

Indisputabull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2019
    Arlington
    I knew it wouldn’t be high dollar, I think I got it as a kicker on a trade and it’s been fired very few times in my possession, bonfire shenanigans mostly some mini shells, some 00 buck, and some dragons breath rounds

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    She’s beautiful

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller

I bought mine in 94 and it looks just like yours and I don't think that I will ever part with it.

Top Bottom