• diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    My TP9SFx has been awesome.
    /This\ And the TP9SF Elite even has the ambi slide release. It would be an excellent choice to meet the OP's stated purpose. I am a lefty as well, so these things are important to me. I do wish all the Canik models had the ambi slide release. I never reverse the mag releases--even on models where it's a feature. I prefer pistol mag releases on the left side, or having the "double flaps" ala HK pistols.

Last edited:

gshayd

Ugliest house on the block.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2018
    Beaumont, Texas
    1. for simple competitions like IDPA
    2. Not for carry
    3. Small hands
    4. Left handed

I am no IDPA expert but do you have to shoot with the weak hand and strong hand? What division will be shooting in?
    I would suggest a review of the IDPA rules to purchase a pistol you can use in Multiple classes. Has she visited a local club? I sure wouldn't ask the fellow behind the counter if he doesn't have any IDPA experience. I wouldn't use a revolver unless I had Jerry Miculek type powers. I don't..lol. I am hesitant to make a recommendation. I say see if you already have something you already have that you can compete with and make some matches and observe.

IT4me

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 26, 2019
    By the River, under a tree
    I have been looking at the SIG P365 for my wife. Did I just kill the thread? I know there have been failures, but thought they were worked through now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I have the 365, but wife preferred the G43 with a +1 mag, both recoil about the same best thing to do is let her handle the 365, 43, 43x and see for herself

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom