Military Camp

Who makes high quality holsters that won't make you poor?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I'm in agreement with everyone who mentioned El Paso Saddlery. I Have one for my 38 airweight. Nice rig!

Add me to that list, have a nice bikini holster for my 1911.

There are some real horror stories online about folks waiting months or longer for custom builds, and questionable customer service ...I made sure mine was in-stock, just in case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I'm liking my M&P 2.0 4" compact. I need a holster for it. I haven't really been carrying for quite a while. I like the look of the Tier 1 appendix carry holsters, but I don't want to carry appendix and $130~ is quite a lot for a holster. But people always say something like "people spend $500 on a gun but put it in a $30 holster" I bought a alien gear cloak tuck 3.5 for my glock 17 and hated it. It made a big gun about 5x bigger. I bought a $30 Hide it Deep holster off amazon and carried that for a while. I then later decided to try and carry my Shield 9mm with a $30 holster from CYA. It didn't conceal as well and I kinda hate the gun.

I would carry right in the 3-4 o clock area on my right hip, so the grip would hide. I remember trying to appendix one of my $30 holsters and it didn't feel like there was enough room for my junk and a barrel down there. (wonder if you would have to take your holster off to pee) But those $130 T1 appendix holsters are tempting. Right now the top holsters on my list are the Clinger holster's V3 no print wonder and QVO "More Discreet" IWB holster. Both of these are in the $60 range.

Are there any other holsters I should look at? Has anyone used one of these holsters? I'm not sure if the V3 no print wonder is more of a 4-5 o clock or can be used in the 3 o clock area.

Thanks,
    Higgins909
    For the past few years, I have used “On Your Six Designs” @ San Antonio.
    They offer good KYDEX IWB’s for current guns, with integral sweat guards, adjustable “can’t” & easily changed belt clips; at very good prices.
    leVieux

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    https://www.mernickleholsters.com/
    They make the best holsters I've ever seen. They make ALL types, conceal carry, Western, etc. They are not cheap but they last forever! I bought a few in the 90's and they look as now as they did then! And if something is not quite right, they will fix whatever it is.
    You actually have to wear them to get what is called "wear". :green:

Bowman

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 12, 2015
    Montgomery
    I'm liking my M&P 2.0 4" compact. I need a holster for it. I haven't really been carrying for quite a while. I like the look of the Tier 1 appendix carry holsters, but I don't want to carry appendix and $130~ is quite a lot for a holster. But people always say something like "people spend $500 on a gun but put it in a $30 holster" I bought a alien gear cloak tuck 3.5 for my glock 17 and hated it. It made a big gun about 5x bigger. I bought a $30 Hide it Deep holster off amazon and carried that for a while. I then later decided to try and carry my Shield 9mm with a $30 holster from CYA. It didn't conceal as well and I kinda hate the gun.

I would carry right in the 3-4 o clock area on my right hip, so the grip would hide. I remember trying to appendix one of my $30 holsters and it didn't feel like there was enough room for my junk and a barrel down there. (wonder if you would have to take your holster off to pee) But those $130 T1 appendix holsters are tempting. Right now the top holsters on my list are the Clinger holster's V3 no print wonder and QVO "More Discreet" IWB holster. Both of these are in the $60 range.

Are there any other holsters I should look at? Has anyone used one of these holsters? I'm not sure if the V3 no print wonder is more of a 4-5 o clock or can be used in the 3 o clock area.

Thanks,
    Higgins909

Check out Cross Bar S Leather crossbarsleather.com. I'm sure Don will be able to show you reasonably priced options.

Top Bottom