• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    He's at $460 after tax, plus shipping and ffl fees. I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait. The package including red dot can be found for around $600. Maybe Christmas will bring better deals. And I agree I'd ask about the plate in advance. I received the text from James with Smoking Guns Cerakote. I believe he's in Austin. 512-947-2585 is his number. I'm gonna tell him I posted his number here in case anyone is interested and he gets texts unexpectedly.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I would mos def ASK first rather than assume.

Mos-Def-620x480.jpg

Attachments

• Mos-Def-620x480.jpg
      Mos-Def-620x480.jpg
      33.1 KB · Views: 317

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    He's at $460 after tax, plus shipping and ffl fees. I'm not in a hurry so I'll wait. The package including red dot can be found for around $600. Maybe Christmas will bring better deals. And I agree I'd ask about the plate in advance. I received the text from James with Smoking Guns Cerakote. I believe he's in Austin. 512-947-2585 is his number. I'm gonna tell him I posted his number here in case anyone is interested and he gets texts unexpectedly.

GrabAGun is $445

tinplas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2017
    San Antonio
    I noticed other places are cheaper as well. Part of why I passed. He just texted me and said I should check with him on pricing for guns, as he's new and will give best price he can. I don't know him, just passing on information. I thought he'd be cheaper given his ad. I guess it's tough to compete against larger buyers. I told him I'd pass his information about just starting out. If you're in Austin, he Cerakotes too.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I've been eyeing the TP9 series of pistols offered by Canik. Does anyone here own one? If you do, do you like it? Hate it?

I own two. I've fired more. They're the best striker fired pistol you can buy for the price. I'll take my Caniks over a Glock, CZ, or any other name brand any day.

I shot my first one 2 years ago at the meetup. I drove home and bought one that day. Pronstar let me shoot his. You can't go wrong with a Canik.

If any of you ever want to fire the TP9 SF or the SF elite. Hit me up and I'll see if I can meet you. I live in the Austin area now, but I make trips to DFW and Houston regularly.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    My buddy met me at the range today. I put the FS trigger and the Galloway springs in his SFX. I didn't have to do any fitting on the trigger. He ended up with a pretty decent trigger on the gun.

Top Bottom