• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    I am going early in the morning to my local gun store to buy a pistol, just not sure what yet. I have narrowed it down to a few but wanted some of your thoughts on what you guys would get. I'm not interested in '' go shoot one of each and which ever fits you best" or "what are you going to use it for?". I just want which one out of the guns given if you had to choose one to add to your collection you would pick and maybe a brief reason why. My budget is $650 OTD

Sig p226 used (Red Box)-$599
    Glock 21SF (Factory refurb)-$479
    Walther PPQ (New)-$499
    Glock 22RTF w gills(New)-$479
    FNP 9(New)-$499
    Beretta Px4 Storm(New)-$499
    Springfield XD(New)-$479

Thanks
    Justin
    ARJ Defense ad

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I am going early in the morning to my local gun store to buy a pistol, just not sure what yet. I have narrowed it down to a few but wanted some of your thoughts on what you guys would get. I'm not interested in '' go shoot one of each and which ever fits you best" or "what are you going to use it for?". I just want which one out of the guns given if you had to choose one to add to your collection you would pick and maybe a brief reason why. My budget is $650 OTD

Sig p226 used (Red Box)-$599
    Glock 21SF (Factory refurb)-$479
    Walther PPQ (New)-$499
    Glock 22RTF w gills(New)-$479
    FNP 9(New)-$499
    Beretta Px4 Storm(New)-$499
    Springfield XD(New)-$479

Thanks
    Justin

PPQ. Ergonomics, great trigger, overall quality. Dale Fricke already makes holsters.

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    Either a Gen 3 Glock 22 from GTdistributors or and XDm package. Reason is for 329 the Glock is a steal, you can make your money back if you decide to sell, it comes with 3 mags, they are local, you still have money for ammo or a light or other accessories, and parts are plentiful and they are reliable. The XDm comes with all you need, you can get them for around 550, and the essentials package gives you all you need, and you still have money for ammo and extra mags or accessories.

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    I went with the PPQ in .40SW. The only regret I'm having is thinking I should have got the 9mm. I have a g17 and G19 both in RTF version so now I have to start a whole new ammo stock pile. So far I am very happy with my decision. The trigger is unbelievable and the feel is the best I've ever felt.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I love my XDM40, also looking into a ppq 9mm. Glocks don't fiit my hand well and the trigger doesn't seem to work with me.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Here ya go Sterling!

a6cd0a68-9fc7-2839.jpg

Top Bottom