Join TexasGunTalk

What knife did YOU carry today?????

Discussion in 'Knives, Tactical Gear, and Survival' started by coletrane811, Jun 1, 2011.

1. bigwheel

bigwheel Active Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well as this seems to be true confessions time for getting fired happened to me once. I was the bell hop at the Ramada Inn at San Angelo when I was a freshman in College there in 69. They let me tend bar till a fireman aka the real bartender o got off work at 4 PM. The old yankee who run the place said customers don’t like to drink alone so if anybody looked lonesome we could drink a few free draw beers to cheer them up and be their pal. So one day these cute underage cheerleaders come in with their fellas. I told the floor service lady. Here let me check those ID cards. They showed what they had and I told the lady to bring them a beer. She did and about five mins later the liquor board boys showed up and gave them a ticket then the fireman showed up and they gave him a ticket even though it wasn’t his fault. The place got shut down for 10 days and I got fired. Wasn’t any great loss it only paid a buck an hour. It was a set up. Cute girls are nothing but trouble.

2. Jakashh

Jakashh TGT Addict

Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Found my Kalashnikov in a random ammo can full of AR parts

5bab875892ea5324cc40b26a1df9165b.jpg

deemus and TxStetson like this.
  3. deemus

deemus TGT Addict

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I really like mine