• ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Girl, that's no fun! Walked into the Comal event last fall w/$10k cash to buy that limited edition (1 of 250) Colt last year.....didn't go that high, but I was ready to make someone PAY to get it away from me!<G>
    Hurley's Gold

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I don't regret it but will take it to the grave what I really paid for it when it comes to my lovely husband. :)

You're not really living if you don't have at least ONE gun with a secret price.

Of course, you can take a tax deduction for the difference between what you paid at the FNRA dinner and what the item is actually worth. (They furnish that on the receipt.)

TexasGunGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    near Houston, Texas.
    You're not really living if you don't have at least ONE gun with a secret price.

Of course, you can take a tax deduction for the difference between what you paid at the FNRA dinner and what the item is actually worth. (They furnish that on the receipt.)
    Yep, have the receipt in my SUV, I know he'll never go through anything in the back seat of there underneath all the targets that somehow are all bunched up in there. LOL. He stays away from my car so I know my secret is safe in there. And I showed him the gun at a store that had it for $1000 so he would "think" I paid the right price. :) But I love my Sig P226 MK 25.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom