• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Two new stock sets with buffer tubes and springs for the two new receivers I bought. One wants to be a dedicated .22 the other is undecided.
    DK Firearms

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Just waiting to get my hands on the order so I can take the required photos...

My 300bo appreciates this. Now to locate reasonably priced 208-220 gr heavies for subsonic use. I have about 500 220gr sierras and 200 208gr Hornadys in the mean time.

I cast my own 235 hollow points. If ya ever swing by you might be able to sneak a few off my bench.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Bought a couple boxes of 500 of the Speer 300BO ballistic tips. Quite a bit cheaper than the similar bullets from Nosler.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Crappy packing job on mine too, but they didn't open. Had mine delivered to my office, so not sure if that made a difference.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I hope your boxes were packed better than mine. I had two boxes of bullets in a much too large cardboard box with ONE packing pillow. I now have a cardboard box full of loose bullets.

Mine wasn’t packed very well either. Pretty much the same large box and cheesy foam in a bag pillow. One of the boxes of bullets was cracked but remained intact.

The order I had from Midway for 1k .223 55gr hp blems was packed very well. I will also say Wideners does a very good job of packing heavy boxes of bullets. The guy at the UPS store was a bit amazed at the one box that weighed in at 32.5 pounds.

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I received my new grips for my H&R 733. I'll finally have a grip that fits my hand better.

Also received my new/old grips and 2 mags for my 5906. I bought it used with only one mag. The new grips are actually the original type grips. The grips it came with are very fat.

I did try the mags to make sure they fit. But, I'm gonna wait to try the grips.

I took a nap when I got home and need to go back to sleep. We're so slammed at work that I'm gonna work tomorrow/later today to try to catch up on paperwork.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Received an order of 1K rounds of TulAmmo 7.62x39 122 grain FMJ ammo that I ordered on the 16th; total cost $216.73 from RKGuns. Not bad - one week from order to delivery - considering all the panic buying now going on. I have another 500 rounds of Fiocchi brass cased 7.62x39 in transit right now from another dealer along with some other ammo.

Top Bottom