Military Camp

What gun shops do I want to see in S.A.?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Sons of Liberty Gun Works - 3822 Pleasanton (Good people, AR focused, manufacturer)

Montechama Firearms - Main St Boerne; small shop, good owner, good ‘Smith; suppressor manufacturer

10 West Tactical (I-10W @ Dominion-ish). Haven’t been there yet, but TX OMFS has, I think.

Adelbridge - near North Park mall; best 1911 selection, huge used guns selection. If there’s time for only one, this is probably the place I’d recommend.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Well, considering how inbred the place is...

I was an outsider who moved to Hondo at age 5. I would have had to stay there for 4 generations before my family would be in the cool kids club. I got out the minute I graduated high school.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Adelbridge is pretty much the only one I go to these days.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    In high school, I wasn't Ben, I was Bernie. Every time the school hosted any kind of UIL competition, I was assigned to host the group from Boerne. The teachers who assigned me those tasks thought the situation was hilarious. :(

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Sons of Liberty Gun Works - 3822 Pleasanton (Good people, AR focused, manufacturer)

Montechama Firearms - Main St Boerne; small shop, good owner, good ‘Smith; suppressor manufacturer

10 West Tactical (I-10W @ Dominion-ish). Haven’t been there yet, but TX OMFS has, I think.

Adelbridge - near North Park mall; best 1911 selection, huge used guns selection. If there’s time for only one, this is probably the place I’d recommend.
    I agree with this.

Adelbridge has a large selection.

10 West Tactical is new and building inventory but I'm friends with one owner and the manager. Their sister store, Helotes Tactical Firearms, is in...wait for it...Helotes, next to Flores Country Store.

Nardis & Mission Ridge may be worth a look. I haven't been to Mission Ridge.

I also like McQueeny Gun Club east of New Braunfels. Nice new store, indoor range.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I agree with this.

...Mission Ridge may be worth a look. I haven't been to Mission Ridge.

Not for Moonpie. I shoot indoor there as it’s closest to me. They’re primarily a volume dealer and their used selection is about six linear feet. They did have a Remington Rand, I think, for a while at $2K recently. Might even still be there, it was as recently as last week.

We need to meet up.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    In high school, I wasn't Ben, I was Bernie. Every time the school hosted any kind of UIL competition, I was assigned to host the group from Boerne. The teachers who assigned me those tasks thought the situation was hilarious. :(
    I had an old high school chum recently passed who lived there. Think he was some kinda LEO..named Rod Fowler. You ever bump in to him? Thanks

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I had an old high school chum recently passed who lived there. Think he was some kinda LEO..named Rod Fowler. You ever bump in to him? Thanks
    I'm sorry to say the name doesn't ring a bell. Besides, I never bump into anyone from Hondo. I deliberately left that awful place behind as quickly as I could.

Top Bottom