• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designated

Senior Unobtanium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Killeen
    Trailer was badass, Ive played DA Origins and DA 2, mostly into FPS's but didnt really like Black Ops. Hoping for a Modern Warfare 3.

Currently not playing anything regularly, I rent almost everything except FPS.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Some people are really into playing FPS on Live or whatnot. Personally I hate having an 11 year old scream racial slurs at me when they get fragged so I prefer to play the solo campaigns in FPS games (plus I've actually bothered to read the Halo novels so the storyline makes a lot more sense to me). I have actually never played a Call of Duty game because everyone tells me they have really short (like 6 hour?) campaign modes.

I'm a lot more likely to play something like Mass Effect, MineCraft, Ace Combat, or maybe some other RPG like Fallout or Dragon Age.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I would be playing online on PS3 right now but it's down...

Yeah i made a thread about battlefield 3. Preordered it and damn proud!

chubbyzook

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    houston
    i used to play alot of rpgs when they actually existed now im stuck with fps this and fps that, which get very boring very quickly. lately ive been playing alot of ipod touch games mostly because im always at work but some of them are quite a bit fun. p.s. all the halos and and all the call of dutys are about the same length 4-7hrs

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    Halo, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach, Left 4 Dead, Black Ops ........ Did I mention Halo?

BTW if anyone want to join me on Xbox Live my gamerTag is Majik Bullet 77

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    oh fyi thats jsut the FPS im doing lately...

i play EVE Online mostly....

and my trusty n64 emulator ons lwo nights at work :) have my dual analog controller. makes goldeneye/perfect dark SO much more fun.

:)

MuddyWaterMan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Houston
    Just beat Bulletstorm. Back to Black Ops for a while. Really just spinning my wheels waitin for the next Rainbow game!
    Clockwork you need to get a regular group of buddies you play online with so you can beat the living snot out of the 11 year old ADD kids. Lots of fun when you are with people you know and can communicate with.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Honestly, I've got an old Nintendo, and play Legend of Zelda and Super Mario fairly regularly.
    It's one of the ways I de-stress.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I've got the one that my mom gave me back in the late 80's when WalMart was throwing it out (she worked there at the time, and got permission to bring it home, since they were throwing it in the trash anyway).
    It's the big unwieldy display one that has twelve cartridges visible through a slim window, and you press a little red button on the front to choose which game you wanna play. It has a knob on the back to set it for a certain time, ranging from 3 to 120 minutes. That way the stores could set it to "recycle" itself after a certain length of time if they started having a problem with kids monopolizing the machine.
    It still works. All twelve games are good, I'm just only interested in the two that I mentioned.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    HOLYCRAP!!!
    I just did some research on this thing (never had the urge before), and found out it's called an M-82, and is worth a shitload of money!

...except that I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to get rid of it. :(

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
    Portal (Cause Portal 2 looks cool)
    World of Warcraft (well not really right now, but probably after Portal 2)

Top Bottom