• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Finally(!)...approval hearing on the Gorsuch nomination to the SCOTUS will begin tomorrow. I don't know what took so long (IMHO, should've been THE FIRST thing Prez Trump should have gotten kicked off).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    It's traditional for a prospective appointee like that to be walked around the Senate chambers to meet and talk with each and every Senator. That takes some time, folks. It's part of the game. Also, during that same time period, in the case of a Judicial appointment, the Senate Judiciary Committee members actually look up each and every opinion on each and every case in which the prospective appointee took part--looking especially at opinions authored by the prospective appointee him/herself. It's a LOT of work.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm just ready to have another non-activist judge. Congress needs to pass a law that punishes judges who rule against the constitution (like the 4 who said that the 2nd amendment doesn't allow people to own guns) to death by some kind of public execution.

Judges dont get to make, enforce, or amend laws. It's time for a purge of the bad judges to insure our freedom and limit the power of the judicial branch and the executive branch. Otherwise I'd rather have anarchy.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I'm just ready to have another non-activist judge. Congress needs to pass a law that punishes judges who rule against the constitution (like the 4 who said that the 2nd amendment doesn't allow people to own guns) to death by some kind of public execution.

Judges dont get to make, enforce, or amend laws. It's time for a purge of the bad judges to insure our freedom and limit the power of the judicial branch and the executive branch. Otherwise I'd rather have anarchy.
    Wow! You are salty.

Top Bottom