• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Of all the places a Texan would get ribs, QVC would have to rank right up there at the top of the no effin' way list.

How did you keep the sauce out of your Tanzanite and Diamonique pinky ring?

j296044-4?fit=constrain,1&wid=100&hei=100&fmt=jpg&qlt=85,1&op_sharpen=1.jpg

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Or the guys with the van selling "leftover meat from a convention catering job!" at the tire store.

Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    The ribs come from Nashville Tenn. I've had Texas BBQ, and it is NOT, repeat NOT as good as Nashville BBQ. Of course, I expect you Texicans to disagree.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The ribs come from Nashville Tenn. I've had Texas BBQ, and it is NOT, repeat NOT as good as Nashville BBQ. Of course, I expect you Texicans to disagree.

Nashville. About as country as the music they turn out theses days.

And they care from QVC, lol. Don’t watch QVC when you have the munchies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Never had any yankee ribs. Hard to do any comparisons. Now I had a pal who went on a bbq eating tour of KC. He said it taste about like what we get but they have more generous portion control. First time i hear nashville being noted for its culinary delights. Think they sing country music and eat fried chicken with waffles and other odd flavor combos.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ve had ribs in Memphis, KC, and Texas. Only one place you find beef ribs.

That other stuff is usually made from pigs and smothered in sauce if that’s what floats your boat.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Preparation instructions:

Open carton by peeling back sealing tape. DO NOT USE KNIFE!
    Remove packaged ribs from refrigerated shipping carton
    Carefully open plastic bag and remove ribs
    Place ribs on plate
    Separate ColdPak from styrofoam shipping insert
    Break styrofoam insert into chunks
    Open ColdPak and stir hydroxyethyl cellulose and sodium polyacrylate over chunks
    Eat styrofoam and
    Throw ribs with plate in trash

You're welcome!

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    A spicy vinegar finishing sauce aint bad on NC style pushed pork. The way they make it comes out very close to Franks Hot sauce in the bottle. Here is a pretty rattional variant known as Fergys reheat sauce.
    Yall might already have this one since its been around on Alfgore's super cyber highway for quite a while now but thought it might be worth sharing. Works very good especially for pulled pork. I like to sub out some of the water with black coffee and my dog would not eat Texas Pete hot sauce. Yankees have funny taste patterns huh? Its made in NC. They could call it NC Pete. Everybody wants to be from Texas apparently. lol. Big Thanks to Wendell "Fergy" Ferguson.

Ingredients
    Are you making this?
    3 tb Texas Pete Hot Sauce
    1/2 c Apple cider vindegar
    1/2 c Apple juice
    Water; to fill bottle
    1/2 c Worcestershire Sauce

Original recipe makes 1
    Servings

Preparation

Try to heat meat in the heavy duty freezer baggie you stored it in. If heating on the pit on the pit, remove the meat from the baggie and place in a disposible aluminum pan. Otherwise, heat the baggie in hot water or in a microwave. When heated somewhat, but not completely(unfrozen and mushable somewhat with your fingers), add 1/4 cup juice o life to each 4# bag of meat. Continue to heat until at serving temp. (150-170F). Continue to stir meat at least once every 15 minutes, mixing top meat with meat that rests on bottom of pan. This circulation and moving of meat is important. If you are keeping the meat held at 150-160 F. this method will keep meat good for serving for up to 4 hours. You might not like it this strong. If not use the apple juice. I keep it in an old squirt bottle that I used for my spray mop, but I lost the sprayer. I have a 20oz coke bottle top on it that I poked a few holes in to use as a shaker. Posted to bbq-digest by "Fergy" on Dec 16, 1998
    Take Action

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Just take your pot smoking Colorado crap
    and GTFO
    I'll help pay for your refund
    We are tired of it.

You're that uncle at the family reunion that wont shut the hell up.

Last edited:

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma

I’ve stayed out of this up to this point but I just have to ask, why the **** are you even here? I’ve already seen you disrespect the state and it’s citizens more than once. I almost felt sorry for your ass on several occasions watching the others who kept messing with you but obviously you don’t get the message. Want to come here and start a stupid thread every hour then disrespect our state when you get called out for mail order BBQ? All I can say is go **** yourself buddy. Why don’t you start a Colorado gun forum and hang out there with all your Colorado gun enthusiasts?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom