• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Hey El Paso residents

Since mid July we left the Houston area with family on a roadtrip to see my family in California. Going to California we drove past El Paso and continued to California but weeks later on our way back we stopped at El Paso to visit my dad. During my stay in El Paso I talked with one 4H team in El Paso called the Desert Valley 4H shooting team and they said they do all their competitions mostly in NM and once a year in San Antonio 4H State Games. They invited my daughter to come in the future and attend one of their benefits at the El Paso Skeet and Trap club in the future. Since my dad wants me to come and visit him more I told him that I could come more but need more justification like bringing daughter to tournament or attending any shoot competition or event. Any El Paso members know of any in the future?
    Lynx Defense

Ozzman

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 17, 2015
    El Paso, Texas
    Manny is the guy you want to talk to.
    He is just an acquaintance, but he can help with pointing you in the right direction for our local 4H shoots:

Manny Martinez
    (915) 771-2354

He is with Texas A&M.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Since my dad wants me to come and visit him more I told him that I could come more but need more justification like bringing daughter to tournament or attending any shoot competition or event.
    I understand the cost in driving out to El Paso from Houston, but justifying visiting your dad should not be an issue. The one of my biggest regrets in life is not spend more time with my father in his senior years.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I understand the cost in driving out to El Paso from Houston, but justifying visiting your dad should not be an issue. The one of my biggest regrets in life is not spend more time with my father in his senior years.

I know I worded it wrong and you are correct. I just want to enjoy the shooting aspect of El Paso.

cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Manny is the guy you want to talk to.
    He is just an acquaintance, but he can help with pointing you in the right direction for our local 4H shoots:

Manny Martinez
    (915) 771-2354

He is with Texas A&M.
    Thanks I will call him and I also talked with another 4H group and I was saddened to hear they do more tournaments in NM but only come to San Antonio once a year for the State Games Championship. I told them that I wanted to visit the El Paso region more and they will keep me up to date for benefits and fundraiser tournaments with their team and I told them the same.

Top Bottom