• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I wonder how well that thing can track through camo-netting? Like, if someone was to just put up a bunch of camo-netting over a large surface area. I've heard that they have cameras for about a decade now that can actually pick up heat signatures through layers (walls, roofs/ceilings). I'm curious what lining the inside of your attic with aluminum foil would do.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I wonder how well that thing can track through camo-netting? Like, if someone was to just put up a bunch of camo-netting over a large surface area. I've heard that they have cameras for about a decade now that can actually pick up heat signatures through layers (walls, roofs/ceilings). I'm curious what lining the inside of your attic with aluminum foil would do.

mylar might be easier to work with.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

I'm wondering how effective a tin foil hat would be? The fact it was a NOVA show really gives it credibility.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You should be more concerned with the millions of smart phones out there...they are a greater threat to your privacy although there are no expectations of privacy when in public places...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    You should be more concerned with the millions of smart phones out there...they are a greater threat to your privacy although there are no expectations of privacy when in public places...

All cell phones are a threat to your privacy. The government can turn your phone on and use it to receive audio at any time.

Top Bottom