• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Went to Applebee's for dinner today. They had a missing man table set up so it was the first one you passed when you were led to your table. They also handed out thank you notes to vets that were hand written by kids from a local church.
    Dang that's awesome
    I was not able to take advantage of any meal offers today

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Dang that's awesome
    I was not able to take advantage of any meal offers today

I was most impressed with the missing man table with the full mug of beer sitting on the table. The note from the kids was something different too. They also gave me a $5 off your next visit coupon.

Cvhjr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2013
    I really appreciate being able to enjoy freedom! I can never repay those who served and gave so much, including those who “gave all.” Thank you!

This past October we visited the American Military Cemetery in Italy just South of Florence, Italy. It has the names of the 4,399 American airmen,soldiers, sailors, marines and Coast Guard with their rank, unit , date of death and home State along a marble wall. Flanking either end are murals showing the progress of the units as they made their way from South to North “liberating” Italy. The graves are marked with white Crosses or Stars’ of David. It is most beautiful and impressive. It reminded me not all Casualties of War got to come home and families had ‘closure’. I recommend it to you if you are ever in the vicinity.

5d69b73a922188e633d43742210a5f82.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom