• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I am considering signing up for some training courses by KR Training in Lincoln. Can anyone give me comments about their classes and your experience. I have read great things about them but I have never received formal training of any kind other than the CHL class.

JD
    Capitol Armory ad

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey JD, Are you looking for handgun training? KR has a great training program there no matter what the experience level. It is very stair-stepped program and on their wesite there's a page that lists questions and points you toward the appropriate class. They are also pretty good about answering e-mails.

I just returned from a Snubby revolver specific class that was very good. It covered a lot of basics and drills to practice the skills learned in the class. I'll post up an AAR this week with more details.

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    Thanks for the input. I did sign up for two classes this month after talking to Karl last night. He just finished up with your class Sunday evening and he gave me a lot of insight of what to expect and what he does with his students. I look forward to reading your review. Thanks again.

JD

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Glad to hear it, JD. Karl is a good guy to train with. I think you'll learn a lot.

threadbare

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    driftwood
    Karl and his cadre of instructors are a great bunch. Been training with KR a few times a year for the last 4 years and they always seem to be evolving in a common sense kind of way.

JimBobKelley

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 28, 2010
    I was very impressed that Karl himself called me while he was on his way home from a class. You don't get that kind of treatment from most folks. I am looking forward to what that saturday will hold for me.

JD

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom