• ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    The hypocrisy is not surprising.

This is the second story/photo I have seen come out in as many days about a person's history (and ties to CO). The first one was the rep from CO who had a record and now this guy. I can't help but wonder if this is part of Magpul's push back strategy against the CO legislature for the bills they're trying to pass. Something I read from a Magpul rep a few days ago sounded like there was more to come. I'm wondering if we are seeing it.

Curious. And not a bad strategy. Though playing a little dirty, as going personal is. But I see the value of the tactic. Now they're playing politics ;)

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    All the liberal Billionaires are trying to destroy the Second Amendment by a thousand cuts.

It will work in Cali, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Connecticut, Hawaii, Virginia, Maine, and maybe a few other states.

Ain't going to happen in Texas, Idaho, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and West Virginia.

The pool of free-states is shrinking.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    Once more, Dems think with their emotions and didnt look objectively at the task. NONE of those laws help anyone. infact, i hope when Magpul leaves the state, people who work there all go and do whatever they can to live off the government. How anyone can talk about the school shootings as their main reason to ban guns, and not realize that Con, CO, and VT were all places were ban laws were in full force. a lot of good they did. I hope every one of those sheriffs tells their guys to look the other way when it comes to these laws. More rights for gays, illegals, and criminals; but less rights for the law abiders and christians. Cant freaking wait for the Second Civil War.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Ain't going to happen in Texas, Idaho, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Arizona, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, and West Virginia.
    You should probably add Wyoming and possibly Montana to that list.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    All the liberal Billionaires are trying to destroy the Second Amendment by a thousand cuts.

It will work in Cali, Colorado, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Connecticut, Hawaii, Virginia, Maine, and maybe a few other states.

The pool of free-states is shrinking.

I don't know about "ain't gonna happen". I absolutely detest the thought of it happening in Texas. But take a look at '08 and '12 voter maps. All the counties representing the major metros in Texas went blue. A small detail about that, but a detail none the less is Texas congressional districts. If blue disticts are big, and if blue districts keep growing that means more blue representation in the state legislature. And again, I use CO as an example of what blue state legislatures can do.

Consider there is going to be a push to turn Texas blue. We all keep saying "ain't gonna happen" but what is 'our side' actively doing to prevent it? Because I guarantee the other side is trying to turn it. I'm not so sure that standing by and saying 'ain't gonna happen' will actually prevent red from turning blue or purple.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Consider there is going to be a push to turn Texas blue.
    Already well in progress. These guys have already made numerous "talking heads" appearances on TV: Battleground Texas They're also holding local meetups and getting organized at a grass-roots level. They're small now but they're doing a good job of doing the field work necessary to eventually achieve their aims. Read their "About" page and you'll see that they aren't just a couple of liberal nutjobs with an impossible dream. Instead, they have brains and they know how to leverage social media. They understand the value of registering their target demo to vote. At this point, they should be taken seriously. If they manage to hook into or create a decent "get out the vote" organization for election days, we will be forced to take them very seriously.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Already well in progress. These guys have already made numerous "talking heads" appearances on TV: Battleground Texas They're also holding local meetups and getting organized at a grass-roots level. They're small now but they're doing a good job of doing the field work necessary to eventually achieve their aims. Read their "About" page and you'll see that they aren't just a couple of liberal nutjobs with an impossible dream. Instead, they have brains and they know how to leverage social media. They understand the value of registering their target demo to vote. At this point, they should be taken seriously. If they manage to hook into or create a decent "get out the vote" organization for election days, we will be forced to take them very seriously.

Yup, that's why I said there was going to be a push. I read that link when it came out. They will come in like the tide. Not all at once and we can all say 'it won't happen', but we aren't doing anything to stem the tide. We should take notes on how to activate and get people to vote. These days people don't care because they haven't hurt bad enough yet. And by the time they do, it's too late.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Ain't going to happen in Texas
    Why not? Serious question... What are we doing to prevent it from happening here? Austin is Austin. Houston is obviously lost. San Antonio has gone pretty much full libtard at this point. Ft Worth/Dallas I'm not so sure about. The large population centers area already not just blue, but full blown statist zombie voters. I honestly don't think it would take much to tip us over.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Why not? Serious question... What are we doing to prevent it from happening here? Austin is Austin. Houston is obviously lost. San Antonio has gone pretty much full libtard at this point. Ft Worth/Dallas I'm not so sure about. The large population centers area already not just blue, but full blown statist zombie voters. I honestly don't think it would take much to tip us over.

Dallas has been going that way. FT Worth seems to be trying to hold out. Time will tell.

Top Bottom