• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowboogie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Tomball
    Custom Long Bed. Black. 305 SBC..Edelbrock 600 CFM AVS Carb. Performer manifold, Performer Cam. Edelbrock fuel pump. MSD Street Fire HEI Distributor. Dual Exhaust, Hooker Headers. Magnaflow Mufflers, Chrome Tips.TH350 Trans. Edelbrock Air Cleaner, K&M Air Filter, Edelbrock valve Covers, Red heavy duty spak plug wires. AC works great, accumilator just changed. Engine compartment painted when engine was pulled to install above. Block painted orange/red. Custom 4" Cowl Hood. Vagare 20" wheels. Firestone PZ900 TIres 80% Tread with warranty. Custom Billet Grille. Custom interior. Kenwood stereo bluetooth ready, MP3, six disc changer. 6X9's. She is wired for amps and subs+ sub control dial under dash, son took subs out. I have the enclosures, they go with the truck. Front Disc Brakes, Rear Drums painted silver. With some more money could be a show truck, just waiting to be slammed. Work was done by Bruce at Adrenaline Off Road&Custom. Have reciepts for nearly everything. The engine is out of a 86 Chevy, there was 40K on the engine when I bought it. And we have put +- 10K. Most of the engine work was done right after purchase. I have a Chevelle that I need to look after and also $$$ for Kids going to College. No tire Kickers please, no low ballers. Dont waste yours or my time. Will be posted in other periodicals and nationally so hurry! Pics dont show Cowl hood. I'll give a discount to anyone from this site who buys. As it is listed now for $8500.00, started at 9K. Post before you IM. thanks fellas...PICS added, I will take more as I dont have any with the cowl hood and new tires.4/2/12
    SNC00008.jpg

SNC00005.jpg

SNC00006.jpg

SNC00009.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Top Bottom