• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Dear Amy
    Your a phucking hoplophobic idiot. Willfully ignorant too boot. Please exercise control of your body and sterilize yourself so you wont be adding any future ignorant hoplophobes to the population. You are spectacular at that and dont need any help.

Please find the nearest wall and beat your head against it till you are no longer skeered of inanimate objects.

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Look at the other letters. Pearl clutching is right.
    df28a6f94fd49d228b0136b1c16d071c.jpg

Attachments

• df28a6f94fd49d228b0136b1c16d071c.jpg
      df28a6f94fd49d228b0136b1c16d071c.jpg
      67 KB · Views: 787

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Ask Amy should be fed a diet of inane questions every single day to highlight the absurdity of sophomoric stupid ass proselytizing. Perl script, a little coding...

"Amy, I was shopping at Walmart last week and had to use the restroom. When I pulled up my zipper my peter got caught. It hurt SO BAD. I was afraid and walked around the store to get help. My private was hanging down so they could see I was being honest. I even pulled on it to show them my zipper. I asked a lot of people they were so rude I went home. Today my neighbor said a bunch of police came to my house while I was at work. They told him they were looking for a sex offender. I dont know a sex offender. Why would they come to my house?"

"Amy I caught my husband in the bathroom looking at a dirty magazine with pictures that were so bad I cried. Images of long, big black perverted things! My husband is white and the one he has is little. I told him to get counselling and he said I was being rediculous. And it's gotten worse. I found one hidden in his closet just like the ones in the magazine! He said its called an AR but I'm so scared. Is my husband a pervert?"

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Oh good grief! Not a normal gun, a .40 caliber, the kind criminals carry. And hollow points, the exploding kind. Only two home invasions in the neighborhood. Stupid, ignorant crap.

Is it really illegal in 11 states to possess hollow points? I couldn't find anything to back up her research. I only know of New Jersey. And there it's only illegal to carry them, not possess them.

It's all so surreal. I think Amy makes up the reader questions, then answers them.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Oh good grief! Not a normal gun, a .40 caliber, the kind criminals carry. And hollow points, the exploding kind. Only two home invasions in the neighborhood. Stupid, ignorant crap.

Is it really illegal in 11 states to possess hollow points? I couldn't find anything to back up her research. I only know of New Jersey. And there it's only illegal to carry them, not possess them.

It's all so surreal. I think Amy makes up the reader questions, then answers them.
    I read some of her twatter posts on the subject. It would appear that the does indeed just make shit up.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Set up a site that is a mirror image of hers. With absurd commentary from one extreme to the other. She couldnt do shit about it, parodies are exempted from copyright enforcement. And the potential ad revenue could be a nice littlecchunk of change.

The site would be "Ask Amie to Shut the **** up" or "Ask Amee to Stop Making Shit Up".

Someone should do it. Seriously.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom