• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I catch up to news and media a bit later than most. Happens when you try to keep busy.

Recently joe rogan did a pod cast with a very anti gun individual and as has been the norm lately, joe seems to buckle in defending freedom. Guess pot is all he cares about.

On an encouraging note, the Yankee Marshall did a response video and thought I would share it. If you haven’t seen it, please do. He’s got a brilliant mind and he’s someone I listen to if I feel I missed good talking points when I debate gun control. If you’re not interested in his introduction you can skip to around a minute and 30 seconds into the video. Good stuff here.

Lynx Defense

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I listen to joes pod cast when he has someone interesting on and it’s interesting to listen to like when he had Brian Cox on and talked about the universe.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Joe Rogan is a comedian, and avid hunter. He has been on several Meat Eater episodes. Hes very pro-gun and pro-hunting.

Has a radio show / pod cast, and does standup comedy.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Deemus, the Yankee Marshall has a point. Money makes people say things for viewers. It’s the norm now, and I’m with TYM. Hell...I encountered it when I worked in the industry.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Dadgum you, Sam, for bringing this to my attention. I'm going to have to spend a lot of time listening before I comment. :)

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Yeah Sam. Let’s straighten up over there as some folks told their humpback brother a few hundred times most likely. Thanks

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Always follow the money as some of us learned at an early age.
    Planning for a future is important. On the flip side I never was good at hiding being unhappy or disappointed in myself if I wronged someone. To a man, money only has so much power. Hell, I’m going from bringing in over a thousand a week to maybe 700, just for the sake of my sanity. I have witnessed some shady shit. As long as my son has a future education and I teach him good ethics, what happens to me is irrelevant. Makes the financial goal a lot simpler.

Edit: point is money can take your soul.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Although I have listened Joe Rogan and liked the show he has, I can tell he still has a bit of that Hollywood influence. I have noticed that he doesn't press many of his guests, or seems to back down a bit too easy, but the topics are often interesting. Of course I don't rely on just what one person has to say about any issue, so I would say that there are some things I agree, and other things I don't as far as Joe Rogan is concerned.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Although I have listened Joe Rogan and liked the show he has, I can tell he still has a bit of that Hollywood influence. ...............
    I don't know the man. But, the highlighted part of the post tells me all I need to know. Hollywood sucks! Just my opinion, of course! :green: I don't give a rat's ass about most folks opinion in California, and absolutely no rat's behind about anyone from Hollyweird!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't know the man. But, the highlighted part of the post tells me all I need to know. Hollywood sucks! Just my opinion, of course! :green: I don't give a rat's ass about most folks opinion in California, and absolutely no rat's behind about anyone from Hollyweird!
    I have a hard time listening to die hard anti-Trumpers and pretty much tune them out after a bit, but if all you listen to is one side of the story, that's all you get. Dave Rubin is another I listen to and many times he has progressives on his show. Now they are more often thinkers, so they wouldn't be considered far left, so there is none of that rhetoric that likes to shut out others points of view.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX

You’ve sold yourself short. Joe Rogan is pretty open minded and intelligent in a lot of topics, even if you don’t agree with 100% of what he says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Although I have listened Joe Rogan and liked the show he has, I can tell he still has a bit of that Hollywood influence. I have noticed that he doesn't press many of his guests, or seems to back down a bit too easy, but the topics are often interesting. Of course I don't rely on just what one person has to say about any issue, so I would say that there are some things I agree, and other things I don't as far as Joe Rogan is concerned.
    This. It’s been an ongoing issue of his. Even his viewers want hard questions asked. If he was passionate about every other topic as he is with weed, his show would be incredible.

He still has a good program I’m just disappointed. On a side not, watch his pod cast from his Alex Jones interview. Lol at the end they start getting drunk. Alex is an interesting cat sober. Just saying...it gets comical.

Top Bottom