ft worth tx
    8855F3EE-F530-4774-90B7-695087FADC3A.jpeg

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX

I would encourage every group to petition the VA to fly “their” flag for equal opportunity and access. If it’s a week or a month. Eventually they will go to only Country, State, and Military flags vs having a dozen different flags that just clutter the area.

It’s the VA, it’s for the Military not outside groups that want to push an agenda. It does nothing but disrespect and detract to fly other flags.

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    I am switching from the Temple VA to a new Killeen clinic, with Monday being my first visit. I doubt they have much outside, but will check.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I would encourage every group to petition the VA to fly “their” flag for equal opportunity and access. If it’s a week or a month. Eventually they will go to only Country, State, and Military flags vs having a dozen different flags that just clutter the area.

It’s the VA, it’s for the Military not outside groups that want to push an agenda. It does nothing but disrespect and detract to fly other flags.
    <>

AMEN !

Your comments are “spot-on”.

Having seen the inside of the VAH medical services for decades, what awful things the “employees” were getting away with were disgusting !

Their hospitals & clinics were operated more for their employees than for any Veterans.

<>

Top Bottom