• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    I mean with all the race-baiting and charges of racism at every turn for no other reason than the lose "big league" on the issues, did the guilty pandering white libs not realize that it was ultimately going to happen to them too?

Sometimes what you thought was a stone is really a boomerang and comes back and hits you square in the teeth.

I'm quite enjoying this actually, but knew it was coming.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    ...... pandering white conservatives not realize that it was ultimately going to happen to them too?
    I'm quite enjoying this actually, but knew it was coming.
    Heres a Paradigm Shift for ya...........

AOC- the gift that keeps on giving.:)
    I wonder whats going to go down when they realize they can do the same thing to the republicans.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    OK, so which one is going to win out over the other?

The crazy old bag or the young crazy eyes?

Eyes??

987FC543-4CC0-422A-AF37-A22C3359D8EA.jpeg

Attachments

• 987FC543-4CC0-422A-AF37-A22C3359D8EA.jpeg
      987FC543-4CC0-422A-AF37-A22C3359D8EA.jpeg
      53 KB · Views: 286

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    This is the only reason the GOP ain't getting their arse kicked. It sure ain't because they themselves have effective leadership (other than Trump which they still despise). They have enraged their base so much that all the candidates are trying to outdo the others on how extreme they can be. They ALL know they can't do half the crap they are promising. They found a new poster child in Rapinoe and Colin and Alyssa Milano must be pissed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I found outright hilarious that a Dem lawmaker criticized Cortez for playing the race card. As though the Dems had not been doing this with conservatives for decades.

Karma.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    They have each come up with a "PLAN" for the new office. Is that new? Have you ever heard a politician outline a "plan"? Have you ever seen a plan actually published and implemented? And, they like those "comprehensive plans". Comprehensive is a term used by politicians to mean that it will have components from everyone's wish list, it will have tons of red tape, it will be impossible to implement and even harder to administer. But, it will be a plan and it will have the illusion of a promise kept.

Are the Democratic voters that stupid? I think every time one of the Democrat candidates opens their mouth President Trump gains ground.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Are the Democratic voters that stupid? I think every time one of the Democrat candidates opens their mouth President Trump gains ground.

I believe the biggest problem with voters today, on both sides of the spectrum, isn’t that they are necessarily “stupid”, I think they are generally emotional (issues) and lazy (research of topics).

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    the Republican Party still has the Dems clearly beat for eating their own.
    Wouldn’t mind a refund for all of my Republican campaign donations spent on the likes of Paul Ryan ...
    The Republicans are mad at Trump because he won. Their business model is based on them losing.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I honestly think one of the necessary components of a moral/political American recovery is for people like AOC to to continue down the road to crazy town in a public manner.
    I tend to agree.
    Question is, are people (and the DNC) going to follow her off that cliff?

I keep seeing speculation that all the current candidate loons will drop out to allow a "centrist" to step in. I don't know if the DNC can step away from the batshit crazy platform they seem to support today...

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I tend to agree.
    Question is, are people (and the DNC) going to follow her off that cliff?

I keep seeing speculation that all the current candidate loons will drop out to allow a "centrist" to step in. I don't know if the DNC can step away from the batshit crazy platform they seem to support today...

What's going to be funny is to see the eventual Dem nominee try and come back towards the center in the General election. They are going to be starting from such a far left position that it will be impossible to come close to the center.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What's going to be funny is to see the eventual Dem nominee try and come back towards the center in the General election. They are going to be starting from such a far left position that it will be impossible to come close to the center.

I wish you were right on that last part.

But people have such short attention spans these days. Some voters will be suckered when the leftist turns centrist.

Top Bottom