• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    WTF does having done policing got to do with it? It is a video. It is on the internet. People comment one way or the other. He will likely go to trial, the dice will roll, and 12 people who most likely have never done policing will decide if it was a good shoot or bad.

Any potential juror that has had Law Enforcement experience will be dismissed by the Prosecution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    LOL. There will be another OIS in a few days, with video. And we can do this all over again. Just like we have for decades now. Get used to it newbie.

Yeah, here you go - An OIS with video where 2 deputies shoot into a car that is merely just backing up trying to get away. What? You don't wanna argue the points we brought up? I thought that was what forums were for?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah, here you go - An OIS with video where 2 deputies shoot into a car that is merely just backing up trying to get away. What? You don't wanna argue the points we brought up? I thought that was what forums were for?

Unless it is something unusual (like the DPD female who killed the guy in his house not hers), I am generally not interested in good shoot/bad shoot. I dont care, not my problem. Courts will sort that out. I generally am only interested in tactics employed, good or bad, and how I can learn from it. Which is what I did with this shooting.

But if you want to argue good shoot/bad shoot on the internet with people you do not know, as if convincing them to your side will matter in life, have at it. I have plenty of popcorn.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Being a cop is a tough thankless job. Having to deal with the scum of the earth makes for some unfortunate decisions that may turn out bad.

Top Bottom