Guns International

Texas House passes bill that reduces penalties for Texans caught with small amounts of marijuana

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Everyone knows that successful people don't smoke pot. Their drugs of choice is alchohol and cocaine. It is much more sophisticated than pot.

Actually, of the more successful people I have ever met that I know for a fact did drugs, cocaine was their drug of choice. The reasons? Smaller package to hide, no tell tale odor and a better buzz. Harder for most people to realize they were high. And pot was considered a poor man's drug and less classy.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

If this wasn’t meant as sarcastic or satire it would have to fall into the category of one of the most ignorant statements I’ve ever read. So out of touch and just flat wrong.

For any of you who think people of all walks of life haven’t , don’t , and won’t continue to smoke pot you’re very miss-informed.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Fissionable uranium?

U-235 occurs in nature and continues to be, presumably, part of our Lord's plan.

I want some too.

I agree with you regarding cannabis products.
    Opium, U-235 and cocaine, though???
    Less than full agreement.

Our creator? I wonder is she agrees with you.
    Those^^ are not psychedelics sir.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    If they really want to pass legalized MJ for Texas craft the bill so that 100% of the tax revenue would go toward school funding and reducing the property tax burden. Not the way the Lottery does it either. It would go thru the Texas legislature like Ex-Lax thru a goose.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If they really want to pass legalized MJ for Texas craft the bill so that 100% of the tax revenue would go toward school funding and reducing the property tax burden. Not the way the Lottery does it either. It would go thru the Texas legislature like Ex-Lax thru a goose.
    Taxing a weed that any stoner could grow is why the federal government does not legalize it!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If this wasn’t meant as sarcastic or satire it would have to fall into the category of one of the most ignorant statements I’ve ever read. So out of touch and just flat wrong.

For any of you who think people of all walks of life haven’t , don’t , and won’t continue to smoke pot you’re very miss-informed.
    Well duh

Why ,,,yes,,,it was sarcasm. I am as old as my kids think I am but not anywhere near as stupid.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Taxing a weed that any stoner could grow is why the federal government does not legalize it!
    Just make growing you own illegal, like making your own alchohol is, and that will fix that problem.......

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    All of the: 'It's a plant man, how can it be bad' crowd need to look at more than mj....

But, fine by me, swamp yourself with poppie (another mother earth plant product) produced opioids, just don't think I'm going out of my way to help you when you od with a shot of narcan - you chose to die, also fine by me........narcan for you?

Nope, funeral homes need business too....

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Bottom line Big Pharm & it's lobbyist don't want people self medicating. Think about all the mass shooters who were on Rx drugs for whatever if they were chronic weed smokers they would have never gotten around to killing people!

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Rationalizing drug use cuz 'hey, man, mother earth produced it so how can it be bad' is right up there with mother earth produced botulism, cuz hey man, botulism is mother earth produced, right....?

How can it be bad?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Sorry to, yet again, pummel a departed equine quadruped.

To a doctor there is no such thing as a "partial birth abortion".
    It's a political expedient and emotionally charged nonsense term, to whack the expired Equus Ferus Caballus once more.

Never used that term. Said the ability to kill up until the moment of birth, even perhaps after, which is exactly what they have professed is the goal and an inherent right. Heard it myself many times.

Playing semantics is silly and always a loser, but might read my posts before attempting to pummel anything.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Taxes go to education. That was the lotto lie as well. You think a bunch of baked losers are going to even notice when none of the money arrives at school.
    Giant cigarette tax going to child health. Sure it did, have another toke
    Its all for the children

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Taxes go to education. That was the lotto lie as well. You think a bunch of baked losers are going to even notice when none of the money arrives at school.
    Giant cigarette tax going to child health. Sure it did, have another toke
    Its all for the children

Yep, that's what I was referring to.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom