• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbabb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Missouri City
    [h=3]I have a great condition Ruger Mark II Stainless Competition Target Model that I would like to see go to a good home.[/h][h=3]It is chambered in .22LR and features adjustable target sights, handmade wooden thumbrest grips, a 6 7/8" slabside bull barrel, drilled and tapped for a scope, and a very nice trigger.

Gun as some handling marks, but is functionally perfect.[/h][h=3]It will include 2 10rd magazines and plastic hard case.[/h][h=3]Production of the Mark II ceased in 2005.[/h][h=3]These are the perfect pistols for teaching how to shoot and serve as an outstanding competition, plinking, and varmint hunting pistol.[/h][h=3]$550.00 or best offer or TRADE[/h][h=3]Please call or text me at 281-467-5424

I can send more pictures upon request - gun is in great shape, though.[/h]
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• DSCN1234.jpg
      DSCN1234.jpg
      47.5 KB · Views: 112

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Re: Ruger Mark II Stainless Competition Target Model

Great guy to do business with!

J, I am not interested in that particular pistol, but if you're looking to get rid of any other pre-MKIII's, please let me know (feel free to PM).

Thanks,

Pete

P.S. You are gonna get pounded by a mod for not putting your location in the thread title, per the rules.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Re: Ruger Mark II Stainless Competition Target Model

WHAT?

No location in the thread title? I'll go fix this one... but you guys need to read up on the rules before posting guns for sale.

jbabb

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Missouri City
    Whoops - sorry guys, I am rarely on here anymore - I just do some occasional lurking and gun selling.

I AM an FFL now, however, as well as a Class III dealer, so if any of you guys need a Suppressor at wholesale prices, just let me know.

Top Bottom