Join TexasGunTalk

Strange character on Vance Jackson

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by Ruark, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Ruark

Ruark New Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Who is this guy I see every day walking up and down Vance Jackson between Heubner and DeDeZavala? He's an older guy, has that "mental patient" look; he constantly, almost continuously, thrusts his finger or fist out at people in an angry, aggressive manner and angrily verbalizes something (I can't hear it in the car). If you've seen him, you know who I'm talking about. He's out there every day from dawn to dusk. Today he was gesturing at a woman walking 2 toddlers, and it was obvious she was very frightened. Who the heck is this guy?

2. Bozz10mm

Bozz10mm TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    We need pics!

3. Sam7sf

Sam7sf Well-Known

There’s nobody there. It’s all in your head. Jk come on, pics

pronstar and toddnjoyce like this.
  4. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce TGT Addict

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Used to live in that area a few years ago; don’t recognize that particular vagrant.

There’s a few regulars I see working the LaContera @I-10, but there seems to be a turd war going on among three groups, and is now down to two.

One of the groups had really young kids with them. Like just out of the stroller young. My wife called 911 for a welfare check every single time she saw them. Haven’t seen that group in a few months.

This kind of stuff is intolerable; if there’s a public safety concern, SAPD should be notified.

majormadmax and Sam7sf like this.
  5. Ruark

Ruark New Member

Feb 24, 2015
    Yeah, I can get a pic of 'im, no problem. He apparently spends the entire day, every day, walking up and down that area.

6. BRD@66

BRD@66 TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Well excuse me, but if she'd kept her kids in tow, I wouldn't have had to gesture at her.

7. jbayless71

jbayless71 Member

Mar 16, 2014
    San Antonio
    I see that guy on Huebner near Vance Jackson on my way into work in the morning. Also, from my office window I've seen him just standing at the intersection of Huebner and the access road. He waves his hands around and appears to be yelling and flipping off people in cars. Mental issues of some sort.

8. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Dad?!?!

9. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    The SAPD non-emergency number is (210) 207-7273. The Prue substation is (210) 207-7425.

I am sure they're aware of him, but if he's harassing people, I'd give them a call...

Southpaw and toddnjoyce like this.
  10. studenygreg

studenygreg Active Member

Oct 7, 2015
    I feel like I've seen that guy or similar on Broadway when I use to fo some work for the museum. My gf works in the area you are speaking of. I will have to ask her about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk