• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Playing off emotions and misrepresenting exactly what happened. this is on par with the "demand a plan" that all the celebs did (even the ones that have made ass tons of $$ off of gun violence in movies).

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Meh. Didn't watch /Don't care / It will die without notice

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What's funny is that stand your ground wasn't even involved in the Zimmerman trial. Even if Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, it would have been legal self defense. It's not possible to retreat with someone on top of you pounding your head into the ground.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    They don't take into account the people that have been able to defend themselves from criminals and not have to go to jail.

The people in the victim business are advertising to create more victims.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    What's funny is that stand your ground wasn't even involved in the Zimmerman trial. Even if Zimmerman had a duty to retreat, it would have been legal self defense. It's not possible to retreat with someone on top of you pounding your head into the ground.

They (namely the dumbasses who made this video and anyone who thinks it's legit) don't believe that's what happened, though. I know one guy who still thinks that Martin was shot in the back of the head as he was running away from Zimmerman.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    They (namely the dumbasses who made this video and anyone who thinks it's legit) don't believe that's what happened, though. I know one guy who still thinks that Martin was shot in the back of the head as he was running away from Zimmerman.

People will believe what they want to believe, whether or not it has any basis in fact or not. Hell, there are still people who believe there are alien bodies at Area 51 and that we're reverse engineering the flying saucers stored there. The only things stored there are foreign military equipment which is being exploited to train our pilots against "real world" threats that are out in the world.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    People will believe what they want to believe, whether or not it has any basis in fact or not. Hell, there are still people who believe there are alien bodies at Area 51 and that we're reverse engineering the flying saucers stored there. The only things stored there are foreign military equipment which is being exploited to train our pilots against "real world" threats that are out in the world.
    Whaaaaaaa whaaaaa no alien bodies?? Ships? Well hell now you will tell me that we have no mib agency!!
    Cause i be training for the last suit i will ever wear.
    Damn, well i guess i will drive a truck now

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Its the genetics of the culture.

tracy-martin-tatoo-2.jpg

Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Libtard newspeak. They were not there, how the Heck would they know just from the recordings what actually happened. This is creative editing if i ever saw it. How the HELL did George Zimmerman get the gashes in his head, if that punk wasn't on top of him, ground pounding him. TM was a punk thug. End of story, time to get over it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Libtard newspeak. They were not there, how the Heck would they know just from the recordings what actually happened. This is creative editing if i ever saw it. How the HELL did George Zimmerman get the gashes in his head, if that punk wasn't on top of him, ground pounding him. TM was a punk thug. End of story, time to get over it.

This!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    They ... don't believe ... what happened, ... I know one guy who still thinks that Martin was shot in the back of the head as he was running away from Zimmerman.
    I posted this in another forum.
    I'm retired and have time on my hands. I'm also a long-time free-speech and gun rights advocate, giving money, time, and voice to both issues.

I sat at my computer and watched the entire trial as it was streamed. All of it. If you haven't done the same and have only listened to the mass media, you have no idea what happened that night. If you watched the trial, you'll have a reasonable theory. If you've looked into Trayvon's drug and exercise habits and his texts (that were not allowed into evidence), you'll have great confidence in that theory.

George Zimmerman was not just "not guilty", he was innocent. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and perhaps other people would have acted differently with a different outcome but all of his actions leading up to the shooting were reasonable.

The jury absolutely, positively reached the right decision.

If you think otherwise, willful ignorance is in play.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    "I'm retired and have time on my hands. I'm also a long-time free-speech and gun rights advocate, giving money, time, and voice to both issues.

I sat at my computer and watched the entire trial as it was streamed. All of it. If you haven't done the same and have only listened to the mass media, you have no idea what happened that night. If you watched the trial, you'll have a reasonable theory. If you've looked into Trayvon's drug and exercise habits and his texts (that were not allowed into evidence), you'll have great confidence in that theory.

George Zimmerman was not just "not guilty", he was innocent. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and perhaps other people would have acted differently with a different outcome but all of his actions leading up to the shooting were reasonable.

The jury absolutely, positively reached the right decision.

If you think otherwise, willful ignorance is in play. "

Absolutely correct!

Top Bottom