• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Thanks for the report, MK. As for accuracy, if you can't tell whether or not the sights are staying on target through the trigger pull and break, you might try bench resting it...you may wind up having to adjust the sights (if they can be drifted).
    Lynx Defense

dermunkee

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2016
    Katy, TX
    How realistic is the blowback / recoil? Did you notice any issues firing quickly? Some CO2 guns can't be fired very quickly as the cartridge cools as the pressure drops, slowing the pressure build up.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    How realistic is the blowback / recoil? Did you notice any issues firing quickly? Some CO2 guns can't be fired very quickly as the cartridge cools as the pressure drops, slowing the pressure build up.
    Blowback is similar but recoil is lighter obviously. Didn't try any real rapid fire. I was focusing on hitting the dot.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I also was trying to get the trigger figured out. As I suspected from dry-firing, it's crap.
    That seems to be common on these replicas. I have a SigPro BB gun that looks and feels just like the real thing, except for when it comes to the trigger. It's utter crap... I really wish air pistol manufactures would make the triggers in their replicas match the real thing.

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    That seems to be common on these replicas. I have a SigPro BB gun that looks and feels just like the real thing, except for when it comes to the trigger. It's utter crap... I really wish air pistol manufactures would make the triggers in their replicas match the real thing.
    I agree. Since this one is supposedly made by SIG, I would have thought they would address that.

Huntindoc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Temple
    To anyone looking for a cheaper training aid I recommend a "Green Gas" airsoft pistol. The ones I have (manufactured by WE) are near exact replicas of their real firearms. The triggers are the same as a stock trigger. Magazine size, weight and function are the same and they are pretty darn accurate to 20 yards or so. Slide functions with each shot and you can use cheaper propane by mixing with silicone oil.

Top Bottom