• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • metzaballa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I have recently bought a membership to Shoot Smart and would like to go shooting with more people. I usually go to the Alliance location but Benbrook is about the same distance. I am interested in completing in IDPA but have a lot of work to do to get competitive.

Anyone want to do a Shoot Smart meetup?

Saturday mornings at opening are a good time to show up and not have to wait.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RevolverGuy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    I’m in Benbrook.

I haven’t shot IDPA in a while. Someone to shoot with would give me a good excuse to get out of the house.

BTW, as my user name implies, don’t expect any tips from me on shooting a bottom feeder:-)

metzaballa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I will have to set up a time next week. Wednesdays are usually good days for me. What day works?

CoinFinder

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2018
    Haslet, TX
    I just arrived here and have been considering a membership at SS or Defender. Anyone care to guide me either way? Training will be a big part of my activity going forward...

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I like SS better, mainly because there are more locations, but also because in the private lanes there is CONCRETE between me and other lanes. Defender doesn't have that unless you pay for the really really big package.

metzaballa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I like Shoot Smart better but that is my personal preference. The private suites at shoot smart are great. I have not seen that at another range here. Defenders does have IDPA matches and is a nice facility. What are you looking for in lessons?

CoinFinder

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2018
    Haslet, TX
    I like Shoot Smart better but that is my personal preference. The private suites at shoot smart are great. I have not seen that at another range here. Defenders does have IDPA matches and is a nice facility. What are you looking for in lessons?

I'm interested in defensive and carry handgun courses, as well as just general safety and skills improvement for myself as well as a close friend...so that's a number of votes for SS, sounds like that might be my best option, it helps that its only about a mile from my house.

metzaballa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I try to go shooting about once a 2 time a month because of home schedule and work schedule. Let me know when you are going to go to Shoot Smart and we can meet up if you like.

metzaballa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    I am going to the Benbrook Shoot Smart location tomorrow morning. Anyone want to join me?

Top Bottom