1CEC8E0B-AA0E-499A-9FD7-CEF4647A52D0.jpeg
      17.1 KB · Views: 419

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Somebody said something about this a few days ago.

:green:

ETA: Just ask toddnjoce, lol.

I’m not clicking, but does this have to do about a gay guy that got his ass kicked? Maybe by that guy in the BOS thread that beats his ‘wife’?

I still don’t know why this is important enough to warrant media coverage.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’ve followed the story since it came out but had never watched the show or heard of the guy. Story was weird from the start and his story changed several times.

I wonder if GMA is gonna cover it anymore after interviewing him and letting him call everyone racist for. It believing him.

For those who don’t want to click a brief overview:

He claimed he was attacked by 2 masked men who punched/kicked him, poured bleach in him, put a rope around his neck, and shouted racial/homophobic slurs. Went to a friends How who convinced him to report it. Still had the rope (actually clothes line) around his neck because he didn’t want to mess up any evidence of the attack he didn’t originally want to report.

Attack happened to take place in a couple minute time period while he was. It in view of any cameras.

In a TMZ report he added the “MAGA country” claim.

Said he didn’t get a good look at the attackers but immediately identified two men on video walking away from the area prior to the attack as the attackers.

Refused to give investigators phone records.

Police questioned two men on video. Went from witnesses, to suspects, to “in custody”, to free to go in 48 hours.

Two men were friends of smollet and had been extras on the show multiple times.

Smollet has now lawyered up. I believe his home has been searched, and federal investigators are supposedly involved.

That doesn’t cover everything, but I think the key points are pretty well covered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    For those who don’t want to click a brief overview:

He claimed he was attacked by 2 masked men who punched/kicked him, poured bleach in him, put a rope around his neck, and shouted racial/homophobic slurs. Went to a friends How who convinced him to report it. Still had the rope (actually clothes line) around his neck because he didn’t want to mess up any evidence of the attack he didn’t originally want to report.

Did the guy not go to the hospital?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Did the guy not go to the hospital?

I want to say he drove himself after reporting the incident and a few bruises were found, but it hasn’t been reported on really since the story broke so I could be mistaken.

Just tried to confirm. He did go, manager drove him, not major injuries, treated and released. Of course the headlines read that he was “hospitalized” so take it for what it’s worth.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I want to say he drove himself after reporting the incident and a few bruises were found, but it hasn’t been reported on really since the story broke so I could be mistaken.

Just tried to confirm. He did go, manager drove him, not major injuries, treated and released. Of course the headlines read that he was “hospitalized” so take it for what it’s worth.

So he didn’t even get a real ass-kicking?

Top Bottom