• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Nice. My last truck was LS; the new one is an e-locking 3.73. Lots of awesome there.

My last locker was a Detroit Locker in a squarebody C10 longbed I had. Cut the frame, flipped the springs, lowered front spindles with crate LS1.

High school was fun.
    I like it. Never really messed with em too much but I’m a fan.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Final mpg update from the pump. The computer isn’t that off. Almost all my miles are on 820/20/287, 360/20/45. I’m holding at 33-34 mpg. My operation cost despite a higher priced fuel and other maintenance specific to diesel aren’t going to be expensive at all. Been a loooong time I remembered what it was like to work 6 days plus a delivery and not worry about fueling up. Freaking fantastic.

Being I work with my trucks, I’ll rate it’s ability as a work truck good. Obviously my cab space is now pretty useless compared to a halfton but the extra payload for this trucks size is great. Some stats for you guys who work with your rig: payload is almost at 1500 lbs, tongue is 770, and this little truck can tow 7700. So far my payload has been tested.

Ride is nice. Comfort is nice. I don’t have heated seats so I have to fart in my seat. Radio is nice but most importantly easy to use so that’s good for all you as stupid as me. It automatically connects to my iPhone and I got a YouTube playlist for pod cast and music.

So far I’m rating the Chevy Colorado as a very satisfying buy. If any of you are interested in a gas version, I see nothing that screams out don’t buy me. Again the only flimsy parts I’m noticing are the levers for the front seats. Everything else seems good.

Top Bottom