• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I've never needed to use the warranty on any scope. Bought a lot of Nikon scopes years ago based on my use of Nikon cameras. Sold off most of them except the ones in their Monarch line. Have moved on to Leupold and Vortex. Their quality is much better than any of the Nikon scope I currently own. The Razor scopes I have are the best glass. Great glass but heavy.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    I can't speak for Leupold, but I definitely have seen improvements in Vortex over the years. I also don't think they offer lifetime warranties in hopes you have to repair or replace a scope.

Yeah warranties are generally considered a marketing expense...the function is to get people to consider you as a brand.

Hyundai automobiles’ sales jumped over 80% the year after they enacted the 10/100k warranty, unheard-of at the time.

Their cars had turned the quality corner several years before, but it took the warranty to get people to buy them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mike_from_Texas

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    North Texas
    I’ve had to use Vortex’s warranty on every single scope I’ve bought.

Most of it was due to scope flare issues that never went away and one with broken erectors. I quit buying Vortex scopes and problems solved.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I’ve had to use Vortex’s warranty on every single scope I’ve bought.

Most of it was due to scope flare issues that never went away and one with broken erectors. I quit buying Vortex scopes and problems solved.

Wow, I have several and haven't had a problem yet.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    That is but one of many with that reticle. I have several copies of this one:
    https://www.primaryarms.com/pa-gen-...with-red-green-illuminated-acss-reticle-black

They were $249 last year about this time.
    That reticle sure is a lot less busy than the other one.

I was hoping PA would have some of their red dots on sale for BF, or maybe some blems. Saw the other one and am thinking about it. Obviously it won’t compete with my ACOG but at $120 it’s worth a shot.

Top Bottom