• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I ordered a bunch of new stock buffers as soon as I got home. That one in the stock must have been decades old. When I grabbed it with a pair of pliers to pull it out and look at it, the thing just crumbled like it was made of cheese.

I got a feeling that crusty 30yr old buffer might have been why the gun jammed on your friend.
    What model was that gun again btw? MP5?

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Man, I had a good time too - likewise on letting me shoot your guns. Thanks to Grumper for bringing the P210. Shooting it just bumped it up a couple of notches on my Holy Grail list. Yeah, thanks a lot. And, OJKnives - get your Damn password already!

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Wish I could have made it. I would have brought a couple glocks just for moonpie to shoot. And of course other toys for people to try if they wanted. Maybe next time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OJ knives

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2017
    Finally was able to get my password.
    Thank you guys and gal for making me feel welcomed and letting me try a few of your guns.
    For the people that are on the forum and have not been able to make one of these "get togethers", you are missing out. What a great way to meet interesting people and have a wonderful time. The only bad part is that now I'm going to spend more money buying a 38 super and fixing up my Hi power.
    Had a wonderful time.

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I was so excited to go that I didn't get enough sleep. Then I was too tired to really jump around and try all the guns!

But, I did enjoy the guns I did try. Thank you!
    Bringing two caniks, my walther pps, and . . . .
    Damn! I forgot to try the Caniks!
    Been here awhile but lost my password and couldn't log in. Been lurking until now that my wife made me remember it.
    Glad you found your password. It was great to meet you.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Finally was able to get my password.
    Thank you guys and gal for making me feel welcomed and letting me try a few of your guns.
    For the people that are on the forum and have not been able to make one of these "get togethers", you are missing out. What a great way to meet interesting people and have a wonderful time. The only bad part is that now I'm going to spend more money buying a 38 super and fixing up my Hi power.
    Had a wonderful time.

Moonpie already got to you huh? :D

Top Bottom