Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    That made me laugh.
    I have to survive another day and a half. Holy crap, fully nude guys hugging each other, right in front of the cops, little kids etc. Normalish looking guys arm in arm with trannys making a beeline to their hotel rooms. Fat, old nude dude with a cowboy hat, rainbow socks & arm warmers, leaning backwards poking his junk out towards anyone who walked by.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I have to survive another day and a half. Holy crap, fully nude guys hugging each other, right in front of the cops, little kids etc. Normalish looking guys arm in arm with trannys making a beeline to their hotel rooms. Fat, old nude dude with a cowboy hat, rainbow socks & arm warmers, leaning backwards poking his junk out towards anyone who walked by.

Damn dude. :facepalm:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Well that settles it, San Fran is down there with India on the "places to never go" list.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Holy crap, fully nude guys hugging each other, right in front of the cops, little kids etc. Normalish looking guys arm in arm with trannys making a beeline to their hotel rooms. Fat, old nude dude with a cowboy hat, rainbow socks & arm warmers, leaning backwards poking his junk out towards anyone who walked by.
    Just an average Pride Week street scene, then?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I don’t get how that isn’t public indecency or lewdness.
    That's a big subject. Law enforcement must adapt to the environment in which it operates. If enough people gather together who feel that certain actions should be normal, then law enforcement can either step back and let it happen OR use so much force to break it up that people are unnecessarily injured and the whole fiasco winds up on the evening news.

Examples?
    • San Francisco Pride Week,
    • Pride celebrations in lots of other places,
    • Fantasy Fest in the Florida Keys,
    • Trying to hand out Christian literature in parts of Dearborn, MI.,
    • More than one motor vehicle show I've attended where the wet t-shirt contest went much further,
    • Many beaches on the Redneck Riviera during Spring Break, and
    • many more.
    In all those cases, behavior that would get you arrested if you did it in downtown Houston on an average Tuesday morning is ignored by law enforcement. There's no practical way to process through the system all the technical violations of public indecency or lewdness that actually happen. The police have enough to do just keeping people from being seriously injured.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don’t get how that isn’t public indecency or lewdness.
    San Francisco, not surprising. In Seattle the police are frustrated when they arrest people (mainly homeless) for shoplifting, theft and burglary only to see them on the streets in a matter of hours. Would it be any different for public indecency or lewdness in San Francisco?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    San Francisco, not surprising. In Seattle the police are frustrated when they arrest people (mainly homeless) for shoplifting, theft and burglary only to see them on the streets in a matter of hours. Would it be any different for public indecency or lewdness in San Francisco?

I don’t know, but to quote Willie Nelson, “That Shit Ain’t Right”.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom