• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

j0nathan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    houston
    I have the mossberg 715t .22lr flat top with a red dot sight and more than 200rds of ammo, the magazine and its loading accessory, the bolt lock, and a case. ive taken it out to a range twice and have put about 300rds through it. the red dot has been bore laser sighted in to 50 yards but may need a little adjusting not necessarily looking to sell fast just seeing, i bought it because i had been looking for it and i found it when i was in a small town and had the money. im looking to get 550 for it.

download

download

download
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited:

daveboyd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Round Rock
    Interested in trading for a stainless Ruger Mark II .22 w/bull barrel, target sights, hogue grips, 2 mags, factory box and speed loader + $100 cash?

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    I would be interested, but these are still selling new from retailers between $260-320 .. and yes they are in stock, several places.

j0nathan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    houston
    i paid 380 for just the rifle, retail and can show you the reciept, i havent found it anywhere else in stock and it took me a while to find ammo too

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    can you post pics? your links seem to be broken.. i know cabelas has it in stock right now at their store, was there last weekend.. 320 for flat top 16" and 270 for carry handle 18" .. TGTrader people have them new in box and used for 300-475 w/ extra mags and ammo some with accessories *adj stocks etc*.. im not trying to be a prick.. but 550 is way overpriced.. if you paid 380 you overpaid. cabelas is not the only place that has them. granted nobody has to go through the checks with a FTF sell, it might be worth it to someone, just not me. good luck with your sell.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sakorey
    Top Bottom