• KpjkLo9.jpg
      KpjkLo9.jpg
      477.8 KB · Views: 295

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    $298.99 as of this posty. Hsving dealt withg this scum sucking company, I can tell you if they were free, I would not order one from those idiots.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Oh and I finally made it to the range. Impressive little gun. Don't like the grip safety, but understand its need on the single action. Other than that, I love it and it will be a new carry piece as of tomorrow. It is as EZ as they said.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Like a fool I just had to take apart one of the funny looking magazines with the loading nub on the side. Dropped the little metal nub. Lost it too. Even swept up the area and sifted thru the dust. So $20 wasted on a magazine. It still works but won't lock the slide back. I See a video where this company is installing a +1 magazine kit. Galloway Precision. It replaces everything inside the mag but the spring. Also it only adds about a quarter inch in length. And they came up with a way to make the slide lock work without the nub. My mag may be saved for $16.50 a slight savings, and I get a 10 round carry gun. Win Win. Its in the mail, so when I get it I will let you know how it works. S&W .380 EZ

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Also, I said bad things about lockedloaded.com in Pana Ill' and I stand behind my words. They are a crap company. But there was something familiar about them. Didn't figure it out until this afternoon when I cruised thru Seabrook.

And that is Locked and Loaded Firearms on Hwy 146 in Seabrook/Kemah (they will have to move soon.) I have been in the store a couple of times and I have nothing but love for them. Always nice and willing to answer questions. Haven't purchased yet but would like to. Please do not confuse the two. I doubt they are connected.

uilim

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2019
    missouri city texas
    Like a fool I just had to take apart one of the funny looking magazines with the loading nub on the side. Dropped the little metal nub. Lost it too. Even swept up the area and sifted thru the dust. So $20 wasted on a magazine. It still works but won't lock the slide back. I See a video where this company is installing a +1 magazine kit. Galloway Precision. It replaces everything inside the mag but the spring. Also it only adds about a quarter inch in length. And they came up with a way to make the slide lock work without the nub. My mag may be saved for $16.50 a slight savings, and I get a 10 round carry gun. Win Win. Its in the mail, so when I get it I will let you know how it works. S&W .380 EZ
    Hay I looked and it says it does not keep the last round hold open. Did I miss something?

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I shot a 380 EZ this morning and it locked open on the last round.......

Lady shooting it was having malfunctions.....weak grip was the cause.........but in her defense...she is 75.................

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Hay I looked and it says it does not keep the last round hold open. Did I miss something?
    Its not beyond me to have misread it. In the video it seemed to hold open whennthey manually cycled it. I'll let you know. Mine went in the mail this morning

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I shot a 380 EZ this morning and it locked open on the last round.......

Lady shooting it was having malfunctions.....weak grip was the cause.........but in her defense...she is 75.................
    Yes it does and the function is controlled by the little loading nub on the magazine
    After reading ALL of the description of the +1. I must amend my post to read. It still won't lock the slide back. Instead of a Win Win, its now a Win at least I get another bullet. I am a believer in "learning a gun." This I guess will be something I will have to learn about a gun I really like

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom