• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I got a Ruger predator on trade(got hosed lol) and I can't decide if I should keep it. What are yalls thoughts on them?

It's new in box, I've only sanded the stock to float the barrel a little better. Is it worth putting money into?
    Well, since you got it in a trade, would you want to part ways in a trade? Not that I’m necessarily looking for one, but always looking around, what might you be interested in?
    ARJ Defense ad

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Well, since you got it in a trade, would you want to part ways in a trade? Not that I’m necessarily looking for one, but always looking around, what might you be interested in?
    Dillon 550, AR-9, maybe some decent glass, KS-47. Could add cash for some stuff obviously, or toss in an athlon scope.

Would even trade for a savage(10/110/12), Remington or howa bolt gun with a heavy barrel in 6.5cm or .223, 6.5 Grendel upper, maybe a glock 34.

Last edited:

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Thanks. One thing that always kept me away was the accuracy. Thanks for the confirmation.
    Well a modern Ranch Rifle with a scope might be a new ballgame. Seems like being able to mount a scope was why they got invented.lol Peep sites are the pits which is all I managed to test fire. Seem to have heard they make a heavy barreled varmint model. If so that might be the ticket for those with money for the gun and a good scope. Kindly keeps us posted. Thanks

texanite15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2019
    Houston, Tx
    If looks is what you're going for then you can always fine better it just depends on what you want to use it for. Hunting and target shooting I keep mine beside me all the time. Anything else probably worth saving/ getting rid of it and researching for something that better fits your needs.

Top Bottom