• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I just need a long gun that doesn't eject spent cartridges after firing. Plus I love 45 Colt when it comes to reloading and shooting.

You could use a brass catcher... or

With an AR57 upper on your AR lower, you could put a sock over your mag well, and catch all 50 spent casings... But you probably do not need a 50 round rifle if you are buying a Circuit Judge...

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    thats what I've been saying!

I have a Saiga IZ-109 with a 20 round drum but it is too bulky/heavy loaded plus it spits the casings out which means I have to pick 'em up. I have used a brass catcher from Midway and did not like that process. I am not putting a sock on my rifle. The Thompson Contender is fine if I wanted a single shot. I have thought about getting a bigazz pistol with an optic on it but really I just want 5+ shots of 45LC or 410 slug that will hit a coyote sized target at 50 yards.This is what I am using as of now
    bulgy001-1..jpg

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    Well I finally got my Taurus/Rossi/BrazTech SCJ4510 Circuit Judge. I had seen one at the Ft Worth gun show for $640 and there was one at the Tyler gun show for about the same price but I resisted buying at those prices. They are selling on GunBroker for $505 but I picked mine up at Academy Sports in Tyler for $469.99 plus tax (8.25%). Mine has front and rear sling swivels and dual blast shields. It comes with 2 chokes and a choke removal tool. Inside the box is also a cleaning thong (a brush on a string like came in the buttstock of a late model Garand). The front sight is red fiber optic and the fully adjustable rear sight is a two dot green. Fit and finish is nice. The gun shoots perfectly in both single and double action. The wood is some kind of grainless Brazilian hardwood which is a bit boring but is OK. The chokes are reverse thread so be aware when changing chokes.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The Circuit Judge getting its first bath. It comes from the factory with some nasty brown oli everywhere plus this was Academy's Demo so everyone in East Texas had fondled it. View attachment 4956

I had a girlfriend from east Texas once who was just like that!

I saw the Academy add, and will go check it out. I really love the Judge pistols, great PDW for car or home, but just not sure where this will fit in the mix around our house...but would love ot have on anyway :)

ThePsychologist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Rocky Point , Texas
    I spent Labor Day with the family and the Circuit Judge. All the kids shot the gun with 250 grain RNL loads by A-Merc. Quiet , no recoil and amazing accuracy. Easy to shoot.It's short and very light. It's now my Official Truck Gun.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I spent Labor Day with the family and the Circuit Judge. All the kids shot the gun with 250 grain RNL loads by A-Merc. Quiet , no recoil and amazing accuracy. Easy to shoot.It's short and very light. It's now my Official Truck Gun.

Thats great to know! I was thinking it would be a great truck gun/farm gun.

Top Bottom