• ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This is a belated review of the movie "10 Cloverfield Lane."

The five cent version of this movie is that a babe (and she IS a beauty!) gets into a terrible car wreck and awakens to find herself in an underground Prepper Bunker with two very eccentric men. John Goodman is about the weirdest man on the planet that I could imagine being rat holed up with. Howard (Goodman) says some kind of attack has occurred and topside is now uninhabitable...... or is it?

That's all I'm gonna say about this complicated and convoluted plot. My lips are sealed and please don't give anything away in your posts!

The flick kept me guessing the entire time and for 1 hour 45 minutes, it was the flip of a coin about which way this story would run!

Do yourself a favor and see this flick! It's shocking, boring, terrifying and well worth two hours of your time!

There is violence. The babe is fully clothed eye candy and I recall only one F bomb muttered at low volume.

There have been some terrible flicks lately and I chose to stay home. I'm glad that I went to see this movie! Advertising about this movie was so low key that I believe many people passed on it. In fact, I was the ONLY person in the entire theater!

I thought about cutting a giant fart just because I could ...............but chose not to...... snicker.

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS FLICK!

Flash
    Gun Zone Deals

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How was the camera work. I remember watching Cloverfield (big monster in Manhattan) and quickly getting tired of it looking like the camera was mounted to an industrial paint shaker. Kinda killed an otherwise "ok" movie for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I don't want to divulge anything about the plot but the filming was very effective in creating the mood of the story. In fact, it added so much to the story that it scared the crap out of me in several scenes. There was one scene where the babe was in a confined place and I felt that I was right with her. I wanted out!

This movie is not for the faint of heart. It will get your shorts in a bunch and the filming technique was a major factor in that effectiveness. Not gonna ruin it for you!

There were some, slow comparatively boring parts, but those only served to set you up for terror to come.

You gotta see this flick!

I forgot to grade the movie.........A+

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom