• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Friends,

The above semi-auto rifle is in GREAT condition & as I'm in the process of transitioning to all PUMP-guns, it is for sale or trade for a similar Remington pump-rifle, in any of the several calibers except .30-06.

CASH face-to-face price, including mount/rings is 500.oo or trade.

yours, satx

topduarte

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2017
    Ill pass. Thanks. I just rather see pics upfront before I make a decision. I just dont wanna waste my time or yours.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    topduarte,

OK. FINE. = IF the first person who shows up to see/hold the rifle does as the last four people, whom I showed a firearm for sale to are any indication, the FIRST "looker" is also the happy "buyer", too.
    (I don't buy any firearms, other than NICE ones & generally the sole reason that I sell anything out of my collection is that I've found a similar "mint" or NOS example.)

yours, satx

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I wish I was in a position to buy this, but I'm not. I've got a 7600 in 30.06 and I like it.

I'm left handed and was looking for a left-handed bolt action rifle. Then I saw the pre-owned 7600 in great condition at my LGS and decided that the pump action would be just as good. Mine is very accurate. I like shooting it even though it thumps the shoulder pretty good.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    GoPappy,

It's been my experience that THREE main groups of people really like the Remington pump & SA rifles: Folks who hunt in PA, hunters/LEOs who shoot the Remington pump/SA shotguns & us "wrong-handed" folks.
    (As I'm a retired LEO, used to be stationed/hunted in PA & am a southpaw, I guess that I fit all 3 groups??)

Full disclosure: I've shot a pump shotgun for so many years that I try to "pump" all long-guns. - Thus, I'm "transitioning to" ALL pump-rifles & now own 8 pump-rifles from 5.56NATO to 9.3x62mm.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Scroll or roll engraving?

TexasRedneck,

Frankly, I'm not sure. - But it's HANDSOME to look at.
    (Several people who have seen the rifle have said "It's too pretty to shoot". - Fwiw, I DISAGREE, as I have NONE, other than a pair of NOS Colt's revolvers from the 1920s & a SAAD REBUILT Winchester Model of 1917, the so-called "P17 American Enfield" & that was evidently NEVER issued after leaving San Antonio Army Depot, with "boldly striped" walnut stock, that I wouldn't shoot.)

The rifle HAS been fired, at least a few times.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    STILL FOR SALE.

Remington fans are missing out on this one IF they like "PURTY" rifles.

yours, satx

topduarte

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2017
    How do we know it is purty? No pics to judge. It may be purty to you but to someone else it could be average.

Have someone take pics for you.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    topduarte,

COME & SEE for yourself is my suggestion. = Inasmuch as it's a face-to-face sale only, it makes little sense for me to waste my time getting somebody else to make photos.

In the case of every other "duplicate" firearm that I've sold out of my collection, the FIRST person who saw the guns bought them. - I only sell firearms (occasionally) when I have found a better firearm or one that upgrades the collection.
    (For example the last handgun that I sold was a pre-WWII Colt's Police Positive Special in NRA EXCELLENT condition. - I sold it because I found a similar revolver from 1922 that was unfired & "new in the box".)

Note: I would NOT even consider buying ANY gun (or anything else of significant value) without personally inspecting the item, as photos are EASILY FAKED.

yours, satx

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom