• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eaglerider

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Abilene, Texas
    Just information for those with a Remington 870…. A company named Mesa Tactical makes a conversion kit that allows the 870 to be converted from the factory style fixed stock to a buffer tube style setup with an adjustable stock and handgrip.

You can buy just the adaptor piece if you already have a buffer tube (no buffer or spring are needed), castle nut and adjustable stock, or you can purchase a kit that contains everything needed for the conversion.

After receiving the conversion kit, I tossed their standard adjustable AR stock and outfitted my 870 with a Magpul CTR adjustable stock with locking lever and thicker rubber but stock pad, the same setup I have on all my ARs.

Mesa also makes the setup for other brands of shotguns, you can find more information at MesaTactical.com

i have no connection with Mesa Tactical, other than being a customer. The shotgun photos below are of my 870. The pic on the far right is the conversion piece sold by Mesa Tactical.

My experience with Mesa Tactical was mostly positive, but I experienced slower shipping times than I usually experience with other gun parts companies. To be fair, maybe the end of year holidays were a factor.
    DK Firearms

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpeg
      IMG_3543.jpeg
      770.9 KB · Views: 35
    • IMG_3542.jpeg
      IMG_3542.jpeg
      696.4 KB · Views: 37
    • IMG_1364.jpeg
      IMG_1364.jpeg
      340.3 KB · Views: 28
    Last edited: