• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chips n Salsa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2017
    Plano
    I live in East Plano...the thing with Gun Masters is...there's one young man late 20's / early 30's...he is extremely helpful. If he's not available, forget it. You can't interrupt all the story-telling. And I had a young guy sweep me with a rental Glock 34 in the f*&cking lobby at Bullet Trap last summer so I avoid that place if at all possible.
    DK Firearms

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I've been in Gunmaster many times. Great source for powder, parts and Dillon stuff. Sometimes they greet me and sometimes they don't. Doesn't matter to me since I don't need anybody to notice me when I walk in. Whenever I've asked for help, they've always been helpful. The young guy seems to know more than any of the other people who work there and usually is the one who answers questions. He tends to work behind the back counter. Sometimes he'll have another guy who is a cashier. Two more people usually work behind the firearm counter on the right as you walk in. I've had very few interactions with them since I not shopping or buying a firearm when I shop at Gunmaster. If I need a part for a AR, power or a Dillon part fast, Gunmaster is where I go for it. No complaints here.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I've been in Gunmaster many times. Great source for powder, parts and Dillon stuff. Sometimes they greet me and sometimes they don't. Doesn't matter to me since I don't need anybody to notice me when I walk in. Whenever I've asked for help, they've always been helpful. The young guy seems to know more than any of the other people who work there and usually is the one who answers questions. He tends to work behind the back counter. Sometimes he'll have another guy who is a cashier. Two more people usually work behind the firearm counter on the right as you walk in. I've had very few interactions with them since I not shopping or buying a firearm when I shop at Gunmaster. If I need a part for a AR, power or a Dillon part fast, Gunmaster is where I go for it. No complaints here.

I walked in there a few weeks ago asking about a Dillon 650 bullet tray. This young guy asked if they were holding it for me? Said yep, you sure were! Smooth transaction, I’ll definitely shop there again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Money talks, bullshit walks.

You are unhappy they did not hold it? I am unhappy when I drive an 1 hr one way, they have it but will not sell it, holding it for some customer who may or may not show up.

Bullet Trap? LOL. That place is a joke. Last time I was there, I could not buy Bianchi Speed Strips ($5.95) without name, address, city, state, zip, email, etc. **** that. Customer lost for life over $5.95.

Simple reality is gun stores seem to be run by morons. Amazon, Brownells, Midway or direct for me.

If you drive an hour without calling to see if it's in stock you're not real bright.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I have to say this. David, the owner of Gunmaster is a man of his word. He contacted me after I left a Google review. He offered to make it up to me that the bullet tray was sold out from under me. Today I received a .45 Colt conversion kit at no charge.

While I've never met him he appears to be a standup guy who cares about his business. Now if he could whip some of the employees into shape.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've bought stuff from there before. They have a big sale in April every year that is worth checking out. Guns, reloading stuff, etc.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    I have to say this. David, the owner of Gunmaster is a man of his word. He contacted me after I left a Google review. He offered to make it up to me that the bullet tray was sold out from under me. Today I received a .45 Colt conversion kit at no charge.

While I've never met him he appears to be a standup guy who cares about his business. Now if he could whip some of the employees into shape.

Impressed but not surprised.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

That post has been added to the original post of this thread.

Top Bottom