• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Okay, I'm sold........Mr. multiplicity just convinced me....

Group buy anyone?
    Venture Surplus ad

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2018
    Fort Worth
    If you don't understand the concept, you're not ready for Tier 1 Operator status.

I really like the weapon's ability to transform into a selfie stick. Other thoughtful touches include mirror-polished cylinder faces to check your camouflage makeup before taking the door, the knurled surfaces to sand down hang-nails, lip balm dispenser, integrated wifi hotspot, and Alexa compatibility. He really has thought of everything. What a piece of absolute shit.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you don't understand the concept, you're not ready for Tier 1 Operator status.

I really like the weapon's ability to transform into a selfie stick. Other thoughtful touches include mirror-polished cylinder faces to check your camouflage makeup before taking the door, the knurled surfaces to sand down hang-nails, lip balm dispenser, integrated wifi hotspot, and Alexa compatibility. He really has thought of everything. What a piece of absolute shit.
    Well hell, now that you put it that way.......

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I was sold until you said that.

Me too. :laughing:

:roflfunny::roflfunny:

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    $2000 for what basically equates to 6 single shot rifles? Pass. You can buy a base level AR-15 ($500), a good 9mm ($300), a .22 rifle ($200) and multiple bolt action rifles in good hunting calibers like 30-06 and 308 ($275 each if you go with a T/C compass, which can sometimes be found less than $200).

So for that same $2000, you could have 5 guns that WILL actually work well, and you'll still have around $450 left over for ammo and accessories (the T/C will need a scope, but it doesn't need a expensive one to be useful)

Why would anyone buy this thing? The idea of scavenging for ammo in some post apocalyptic world is not realistic.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Saccaayo
    Top Bottom