• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    I'm looking to get a few, anyone have any pos or negatives? Preference is San Antonio to Corpus area. I would like around 10k' gallons of storage eventually. Might go wit 4 2500' tanks is what I'm thinking right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Here's what I started my rain barrel research with back in 2012. I got a 600 gal. which was transported home in a SWB pickup They've got lots of distributors. I bought mine in NW Austin. It's just like Old Milwaukee - the more (read larger) you buy, the more you save.
    http://www.plastic-mart.com/category/9/plastic-water-tanks
    Note the weight which gives you a clue about how sturdy (thick) the side walls are. Some, evidently, are pretty flimsy. I'm happy with mine.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Try cpi products in the city of Burnet Tx they make there own line of tanks if you want to drive that far for them.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Just so you know plasticmart is not under the same ownership as it was in 2012. It was purchased by one of the big tank manufacturers

Here's what I started my rain barrel research with back in 2012. I got a 600 gal. which was transported home in a SWB pickup They've got lots of distributors. I bought mine in NW Austin. It's just like Old Milwaukee - the more (read larger) you buy, the more you save.
    http://www.plastic-mart.com/category/9/plastic-water-tanks
    Note the weight which gives you a clue about how sturdy (thick) the side walls are. Some, evidently, are pretty flimsy. I'm happy with mine.

Top Bottom