• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Californian filmmaker Darren Doane (Collision Unstoppable, Free Speech Apocalypse) packed up everything and moved his family to Idaho. One thing they didn't bring was a gun. That's because their family doesn't own a gun. Imagine their surprise when they arrived in Idaho only to discover that their new friends and neighbors were proud American gun owners, exerting their right to Keep and Bear.

This is a fantastic docu to show friends that are wanting to get into shooting. It's a great show if you could get anti 2A people to watch it. I recommend this to everyone who has Amazon Prime Video.
    Trailer at the link..

https://keepandbear.com/2a/documentary-examines-americas-controversial-right/

Screen-Shot-2017-01-06-at-7.51.01-PM-759x500.png
    Military Camp

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I mentioned this documentary in another thread. I think it would be a good show for those that were wondering about getting into firearms. I was skeptical and ready to find something else to watch, but it was actually a great movie.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I lived in Idaho back in the mid-80s, and would love to go back but I am afraid all the Californians that were infesting the place even back then have ruined that wonderful state...

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I've only been able to find it on Amazon, wish it was more widely available. This guy really calls out the propaganda merchants and sets the record straight. Again, I would urge everyone to watch this and spread it around.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I especially liked that his wife decided that the scariest of all firearms was the easiest for her to shoot.

Top Bottom