• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Had two nice services this week. Two pro athletes came. The mayor came. A full fire fighter battalion with a ladder truck came. One service had about 300 in attendance.

I know she is smiling over the attention given her this week. She never demanded attention. But was grateful when she got it.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Had two nice services this week. Two pro athletes came. The mayor came. A full fire fighter battalion with a ladder truck came. One service had about 300 in attendance.

I know she is smiling over the attention given her this week. She never demanded attention. But was grateful when she got it.
    That's great to hear.

How are you holding up? Anything we can do beyond the donations?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and those who have reached out. Very difficult time, but it was made a little easier by you guys. Appreciate it.

Trying to figure out what my new normal looks like. Back to work today.

I can't imagine 35 years, but I was engaged to be married to a woman I had been with for 5 years and she died very suddenly. At 29 she had some sort of cogenital liver failure and it killed her in 10 days. She had been complaining of stomach pain for a few weeks and I told her to go to the doctor. Her stubborn ass finally did and the news was not good.

We found out on April 2 and she died on April 11 in 2013. That's as close as i can come to empathizing with your situation. It was really hard for me at times, I think an advantage you have is wonderful family that you shared her with and what I believe to be a much stronger and lengthier relationship with Jesus Christ.

Dave70

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 13, 2015
    I haven't been on in a little while and just saw this. So sorry to hear of your loss.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I can't imagine 35 years, but I was engaged to be married to a woman I had been with for 5 years and she died very suddenly. At 29 she had some sort of cogenital liver failure and it killed her in 10 days. She had been complaining of stomach pain for a few weeks and I told her to go to the doctor. Her stubborn ass finally did and the news was not good.

We found out on April 2 and she died on April 11 in 2013. That's as close as i can come to empathizing with your situation. It was really hard for me at times, I think an advantage you have is wonderful family that you shared her with and what I believe to be a much stronger and lengthier relationship with Jesus Christ.

Sorry to hear that. No matter the length of time, if you love someone enough to marry them, it's going to be painful to lose them.

Top Bottom