• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    Dry cool place inside your house. Don't store in your garage or shed. Should last for years. You can tell when the powder goes bad by the smell.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    After I'm done reloading, I take whatever is left in the powder measure and empty it back into the original container. Nothing more special since it's indoors for me.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    After I'm done reloading, I take whatever is left in the powder measure and empty it back into the original container. Nothing more special since it's indoors for me.
    I keep mine inside the house also and then its stored in big coolers afterwards. Has worked for many years that way for me.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    My excess powder goes in the magazine down the hill behind the house. Of course I'm talking about more than 2-3 8 pound jugs of powder too. I store about 30 pounds (working stock) in a wooden storage magazine in my loading room, and all the rest is stored in a magazine cut into the hillside about 50 yards from the house at the bottom of the hill. It's an old aluminum aircraft freight container that I've waterproofed and dug into the hillside. Doors have two padlocks to keep inquiring minds out. The temp inside tops out at about 75 - 80 degrees max even in the middle of summer. Works for me.

Top Bottom