• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    i got it on XB1 (ok my kid got it) and don't understand it.

Then again, last system I got was a Wii for the kids years ago, and a PS2 for the DVD player and Tony Hawk.

Sent from my SIG Sauer

Symbolic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2017
    San Angelo
    It's a Battle Royale style game, where you fight to the death with the Last Man Standing. You start out flying on a C-130 in a random direction over a battleground. You must jump out and parachute down to the ground and start looting houses to find weapons, ammo, armor, and accessories. The battle area becomes smaller and smaller over time forcing players to come into contact each other and fight it out. It's intense, especially when most players are better than you haha

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    A lot of people cheat, they just banned 100,000 cheaters... It's the most played steam game of all time.. It's had 4 million people playing on PC... simultaneously... It's really fun, but you lose a lot more than you win. I think my win percentage is like 4%

ussoldier1984

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    DFW area
    A lot of people cheat, they just banned 100,000 cheaters... It's the most played steam game of all time.. It's had 4 million people playing on PC... simultaneously... It's really fun, but you lose a lot more than you win. I think my win percentage is like 4%
    yea I get my butt kicked every time lol but I don't game as much as I used to.

Symbolic

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 11, 2017
    San Angelo
    Used to play it with the wife, but I hear it's a mess these days.
    There are a lot of negative reviews on Steam, but I'm not sure why. I thoroughly enjoy the game and I'm not even good. The only things I would like to see are explosive weapons, like mortars and RPGs, and a visual way to track bullet drop like what Battlefield 2 has.

Amazi

I hate Sig Sauer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Minnesota
    I used to play it, the game is a mess.
    I basically hate it now, the games has sooo many issues and they don't address them at all I keep track of the updates they do its truly pathetic. The game was fun while It lasted a few months but now I haven't played it for about a month and I deleted it off my pc.

Top Bottom