• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    ok, the Steyr is amazing... the most comfortable gun I have ever shot and very accurate.

Taurus was pretty good... had 2 zingers that were out there but it is what it is. Got it on sale at Academy for $300bucks and its been flawless and its been pretty accurate.

Desert Eagle .44 mag... good god is this thing fun to shoot... im talking full auto machine gun fun!... And its accurate to boot!.. only brought 1 box of ammo with me and this was my average group... couldn't tighten it up but for such a powerful gun at 12 yards, im happy... and the fireball it throws is amazing! hahahaha...

Ruger 45acp/45colt... its more accurate than the picture i posted but it was the last gun after an afternoon of 800rds of ammo.. so my hand was a tad tired and jittery... but still quite a few shots of a mix with the acp and colt 45's... what a cool gun :thumbs:

30rwm4x.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Not bad at all. Really good grouping with that Steyr. The Taurus might need the rear sight drifted a hair right, you seem to shoot centerline with everything else and I have seen a number of Taurus guns that have sight issues.

Hell of a sight radius with that Desert Eagle.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Not bad at all. Really good grouping with that Steyr. The Taurus might need the rear sight drifted a hair right, you seem to shoot centerline with everything else and I have seen a number of Taurus guns that have sight issues.

Hell of a sight radius with that Desert Eagle.

Yeah, sight radius is plenty!...lol

Ya know, your right on the centerline... was looking over other targets of mine and i do shoot pretty centerline, not really favoring 1 side or the other. Luckly the Taurus has Adjustable sight so i will have to tweak that a hair and retry.

Thanks for the heads up.

JOe

kfog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Houston
    good to see some range reports with steyr's in them. one of the most under rated handguns out there IMO. I used to have a M40A1 that I just loved, but sold to get a 1911. I will definitely be getting another, but probably in 9mm this time

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Agreed! Didn't realize those guns were such shooters!

I think in the Polymer class, its the most accurate plastic gun i own. G17/G19/G23, XDm 9mm, XD40 XD45, M&P 9mm full size, M&P 40c, Sig Pro, Sig p220, Ruger P95, Ruger SR9, 24/7, p250, sigma... (geesh, i think thats all of them LOL)

It rivals my CZ75b and between the CZ75b and my Steyr, their just behind my 1911's.

Maybe its the Triangle sights? probably because it has such an amazing factory trigger. Anyhow, I like it A LOT... i'll never get rid of it :)

JOe

Top Bottom